Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
30'' Electric Range
29-7/8" W x 28-13/32" D x 47-3/4" H
30" Electric Range is rated
Quick Bake Convection
Bake faster and more evenly with Quick Bake Convection.
Even Baking Technology
Our even baking technology ensures even baking every time.
One-Touch Self Clean
Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
Get meals on the table faster with our 3,000W element - water boils faster than the traditional setting.
With our extra-large 12" element, you have more flexibility to fit larger pots and pans.
SpaceWise® Expandable Elements
Flexible elements expand to meet your cooking needs - big or small.
Check on the status of your dish without having to open the oven door.
Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more dishes at once.
Keep Warm Zone
Keep food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
Store-More™ Storage Drawer
With the Store-More™ Storage Drawer, you will have extra space to store your cookware.
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 175
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Incandescent
- Control Panel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door Finish: Glass with Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Center Rear: Warming Zone - 100 Watts
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Element On Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6" to 9" - 1400/3000 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Right Front: 9" to 12" - 1800/3000 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Cooktop Surface Type: smooth surface
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Exterior Finish: Painted
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Cancel: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay Cook & Off): Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Self-Clean: 2 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Probe: No
- Timed Bake: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Control Lock: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-13/32"
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 11.5 / 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V 60Hz
- Bake: 3500 Watts
- Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Broil: 3600 Watts
- Broil System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Rated 4 out of
I love this range. The rapid boil coil truly does live up to its name as it easily brings many quarts of water to a boil.I like the "hidden" bottom element which makes cleaning a breeze.
Date published: 2020-01-22
Rated 2 out of
In a nutshell I got a lemon
I bought this in July and It is Now January 2 2020. My over still dont work right. It ruined our Thanksgiving Turkey so we called to get it fixed and they sent out service and the Man said it was working. after he left a few days later we tried to bake a chicken. it did not come out right the convection fan was not turning. so we call to try to get it fixed for Christmas Dinner we had company from out of town and the service department was booked up so we could not do anything but buy a precooked Hand and heat it up. so after Christmas another compant came out and the man sais that the first guy didnt know what he was doing and he siad the clock unit that sends juice to the fan was bad and some other part.
So there went our New Years Dinner with family. Now were into January still not fixed. Frigadaire is nothing like our Samsung we had in our previous home. Big mistake for choising Frigadair. I feel that we should really win the thousand dollar prize for this review
it's all true.
Date published: 2020-01-03
Rated 5 out of
Stainless steel oven
Got this with my new house and really a nice oven. Love the flat top
Date published: 2019-12-17
Rated 5 out of
Fantastic Stove/ Oven
Bought a month ago, and am extremely pleased with purchase. Love that on front burners, you have 2 heating elements to match pot size and burners heat up fast. CStove top cleans easily too, which I was skeptical since it's a solid black surface.
Date published: 2019-11-24
Rated 4 out of
Meets my expectations
All as advertised. I especially like the quick boil burner because heats up so fast.
Date published: 2019-11-05
Rated 3 out of
The stainless appearance of the stove is great, the stove functions and cooks well. My only concern is the glass top which appears to already be showing signs of wear after three weeks of very light use. The glass top has not had any pots scrapped across it or anything dropped on it. I wish it was a little better quality.
Date published: 2019-10-12
Rated 5 out of
This oven was installed in the home I purchased in July. The oven and stovetop are both very efficient at heating and cooking. The stove top options are versatile for all kinds of pot sizes and cooking needs, and the device / settings are very intuitive. We are very happy with the product thus far!
Date published: 2019-09-18
Rated 5 out of
Purchased about 1 month ago. Based my decision on style, looks, features and value. I know I got the best of all of those. Could not be any more satisfied and happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2019-09-12