Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire Professional 1.8 Cu. Ft. 2-In-1 Over-The-Range Convection Microwave
29-7/8" W x 16-1/16" D x 17-9/16" H
1.8 Cu. Ft. 2-In-1 Over-The-Range Convection Microwave is rated
2-In-1 Convection Oven or Microwave
Bake more evenly with PowerPlus™ Convection or cook at microwave speed, all-in-one.
PowerBright® Cooktop LED Light
Make meal preparation and cooking simple with LED lighting that offers a clear, bright view of your cooktop.
PowerSense™ Cooking Technology
Results you can trust. PowerSense™ Cooking Technology automatically senses ideal time and power levels.
Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
PowerPlus® 4-Speed Fan
Over-the-range microwave doubles as a hood and offers 4 levels of ventilation depending on your needs - turbo, high, medium and low. The fan is capable of moving up to 400 cu. ft. of air per minute.
PowerBright® Interior LED Light
See the power. See the results in action. LED interior microwave light stays on while your dish cooks.
Now you can adjust the cooking time of your dish while its cooking. The adjustable timer allows you to add 30 seconds on the timer.
- Professional Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 76
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 81
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 1.8 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Over-the-Range
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- User Preferences: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Auto Start: Yes
- Language (En/Fr/Sp): Yes
- User Selectable Weight (lb/kg): Yes
- Demo Mode: Yes
- Controls: Glass-Touch
- Display Type: VFD
- Display Color: Blue
- Touch Pad Buttons: 31
- Electronic Clock: Yes in User Pref
- Timer Function: 99:99
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 6
- Add 30 Seconds: No
- Turntable On / Off: Yes
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-9
Vent & Light System
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 4 speeds - 100 170 300 400 CFM
- Vent Style: Hidden
- Ducted / Ductless Vent Installation: Yes
- Grease Filter (Dishwasher Safe): 1 - Yes
- Charcoal Filter: Yes
- Cooktop Light: LED
- Cooktop Light Wattage: 1.5
- Lights: 2
- Heat Deflector: Yes
- Auto-start Heat Sensor: Yes
- Cut-Out Width: 30"
- Cut-Out Depth (Min): 12"
- Cut-Out Depth (Max.): 17"
- Cut-Out Height (Min): 18"
- Cut-Out Height (Max): 18"
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts: 1050
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 14-3/16"
- Interior Light Wattage: 40
- Frequency (Mhz): 2450
- Cooking - Multiple Stages: Yes
- Sensor Cooking Options: Yes
- Popcorn Button: Yes
- Snack Button: Yes
- Chicken Nuggets Button: No
- Vegetable Cook Sensor: Frozen Veggies
- 30-Minute Warm Hold: Yes
- Removable Metal Rack: Included
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (Stainless Steel): Optional order item no. MWFILKTSS
Certifications & Approvals
- UL/cUL (ElxEProEDesFrig): Yes - UL
- CDRH Approval: Yes
- Oven Interior: Stainless
- Interior Light: Yes
- Microwave Interior Width: 21-1/4"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 14-23/32"
- Microwave Interior Height: 9-15/16"
- Auto Cook Options: 9 Options - Frozen Breakfast Scambled Eggs Hot Cereal Soup Chicken and Rice Meatloaf Seafood Pasta Vegetarian Medley
- Auto Defrost Options: 3 Options (Ground Meat Poultry Fish)
- Auto Melt / Soften Options: 4 Options - Melt Butter Melt Chocolate Soften Ice Cream Soften Cream Cheese
- Snack Menu Options: No
- Auto Reheat Options: 5 Options - Pizza Beverage Dinner Plate Soup Casserole
- Auto Defrost (Keep Warm): Yes
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 16-1/16"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.65
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 14.3
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Instrucciones de instalación
Rated 5 out of
Has a ton of different features that I still need to learn. Love it!
Date published: 2019-12-06
Rated 4 out of
Nice microwave but noisy
I bought the microwave as part of a remodel of our kitchen. The machine works well but the convection plate is extremely noisy when operating. It sounds like a gravel mixer
Date published: 2019-12-05
Rated 1 out of
Not worth the price
The front panel stopped working after just over a year of use. I thought I fixed it when I was able to find and unplug and reconnect the connector from the door to the microwave under the bezel holding the charcoal filter. Although it worked for about 9-10 months after the connector was reconnected, it has failed again. It appears that the wires from the door to the connector are bent too sharply by the bezel, and the microwave now no longer functions. A failure of the unit just after the warranty expires and total failure in just over 2 years is unacceptable.
Date published: 2019-12-04
Rated 5 out of
This product was in my new home when I purchased it. I am very happy with it.
Date published: 2019-12-01
Rated 5 out of
Bought this for an small efficency Apt as the main cooking micro ,convection oven.
Date published: 2019-11-29
Rated 5 out of
We love the Frigidare Professional Series microwave!! It has a lot of room and awesome features.
Date published: 2019-11-24
Rated 2 out of
I purchased this microwave around two years ago and just recently it stopped working. There is power to outlet but microwave does not turn on. Also the exhaust fan is really loud and very subpar.
Date published: 2019-11-03
Rated 3 out of
Timer audio disappointing
We just bought this a week ago and it was installed yesterday. Seems nicely built, however, time sound can barely be heard when it goes off. Audio is on high thru settings but it only seems to control keypad noise. Will be adding extended warranty due to the steam when cooking on stovetop goes right up to front of unit even with micro fan on turbo...I can see this failing..last one lasted 15 yrs..dont this will last 5.
Date published: 2019-10-22
Recommended For You
Consider these options to complete your suite.