Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire Gallery 2.2 Cu. Ft. Built-In Microwave
24-7/16"" W x 19-5/8" D x 13-5/8" H
2.2 Cu. Ft. Built-In Microwave is rated
Also Available In
Extra-large microwave provides 2.2 cu. ft. of cooking space.
Sensor Cooking Options
Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
Over 30 Setting Options
Offers multiple settings to meet your cooking needs, including chicken nuggets and snacks.
Our microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button.
Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
Built-in Trim Kit
Optional trim kit available in stainless and black stainless steel trim in 27" or 30" diameter.
Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Gallery Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 49
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 49
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 2.2 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Controls: Acrylic Touch
- Display Type: LED
- Display Color: White
- Touch Pad Buttons: 25
- Electronic Clock: Yes
- Timer Function: Yes
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes with 30 sec add feature
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 9
- Add 30 Seconds: With Start pad
- Turntable On / Off: No
- Power Levels: High / 1-9
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Width: 24-7/16""
- Depth: 19-5/8"
- Height: 13-5/8"
- Auto Cook Options: 4 Options - Bacon Dinner Plate Frozen Entrée Rice
- Auto Melt / Soften Options: 4 Options - Melt Butter Melt Chocolate Soften Ice Cream Soften Cream Cheese
- Snack Menu Options: 4 Options - Frozen Microwave Pizza (6-8 oz.) Hot Dog 1-6 Meal in a Cup Frozen Kids Meal
- Auto Reheat Options: 3 Options - Fresh Rolls Frozen Rolls Pasta
- Auto Defrost Options: 6 Options (Ground Meat Steaks/Chops/Fish Chicken Pieces Roast Casserole Soup)
- Auto Defrost (Keep Warm): Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.7
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 14.2
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts: 1200
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 16.5"
- Frequency (Mhz): 2450
- Sensor Cooking Options: 4 Options - Frozen Entrees Ground Meat Fish/Seafood Chicken Breast
- Popcorn Button: Yes
- Snack Button: Yes
- Chicken Nuggets Button: No
- Baked Potato Button: Yes
- Reheat Button: Yes
- Vegetable Cook Sensor: Frozen and Fresh Veggies
- Microwave Interior Width: 17-7/8"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Microwave Interior Heigh: 11-1/4"
- User Preferences: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Auto Start: Yes
- Language (En/Fr/Sp): Yes
- User Selectable Weight (lb/kg): Yes
- Demo Mode: Yes
- Audible Signal On/Off / Adjustable: On / Off
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Guide d'utilisation complet
Rated 1 out of
This unit was installed by home builder so I had no choice in a selection. Other than looking good in my kitchen this unit does not cook as intended. The power button provides choices but even the No 1 power cooks too high. There is no difference in power at any setting. Only has 3 choices for defrost, meat, fish, and poultry and all are defrosted on high temp. Only been in my new home 1 month but will be replacing this microwave within the next few months. Control panel buttons must be pushed very hard to operate. Would never purchase a Frigidaire appliance.
Date published: 2019-09-04
Rated 5 out of
Had it a few months work like a dream very quite quite while running
Date published: 2019-08-09
Rated 4 out of
Love microwave but the signal that food is ready is ignoring. Three beeps and then repeats. I have adjusted sound to lowest setting but it is still irritating.
Date published: 2019-06-27
Rated 1 out of
R K Thomas
I had Terrible disappointment to find it made in CHINA.
Date published: 2019-06-21
Rated 5 out of
Easy to Use!
Love how this one works, my old microwave which wasn't very old or broken, but I decided to replace it because it was a real pain to use.
The old one had to many presets on it, this one I have the ability to set seconds without having to find the tiny button that was on the other one that then allowed you to set the seconds you want. The old one had a fan that ran for minutes after your food was ready, it made everyone think that it was still running and was very annoying and they were scared to put there hand in it. This one thankfully does not do that. It is quiet and works great!
Date published: 2019-06-20
Rated 2 out of
Not so great
I bought this $400 microwave to replace another Frigidaire microwave that after four years had a broken door latch I had to fix, and at five years the turntable drive seized. I could have spent several hundred dollars to fix the drive, but the annual cost of Frigidaire appliances it's just to high to keep fixing them. Now I have a built in microwave that doesn't match the rest of my appliances. I had to buy a new trim kit because they changed the size by 0.2 cu feet. I have required service on my refrigerator several times because of poor design and the performance of the appliances is sub par. Such as parts of the bottom drawer freezer don't keep food frozen, and I have soft ice cream, but rock hard in another area of the freezer. The built in oven occasionally has its internal fan rattle very loudly, other times not. I will never invest the thousands in Frigidaire again. Poor design and too many corners cut. Fit and finish is not great.
Date published: 2019-05-26