Proscuitto Roast Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 20 MINS
Cook Time: 40 MINS
- Place your pork on a cutting board, and remove any excess fat. Brush the tenderloins with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and roll in your lemon zest and thyme.
- Wrap 6 pieces of prosciutto over each tenderloin, covering the meat. Tightly tie 5 or 6 pieces of butcher’s twine around the meat to ensure that the prosciutto stays together with your pork. Place in the center of a baking sheet with edges.
- Cut your apples in half, and place in a bowl. Top and tail your fennel bulb, and dice into strips, and add to your apples. Season with a small pinch of salt and pepper. Toss the apples and fennel with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Line the outside of your baking tray with the apples and fennel.
- Insert the PowerPlus® Temperature Probe into one of your tenderloins, so the tip rests inside the center of the thickest part of the meat. Plug the connector end of the probe into the probe receptacle, located on the upper left from oven cavity wall. Press the + key to set probe temperature to 155 degrees (the recommended internal temperature for the dish).
- Select Convection Roast and set to 425 degrees (roast at 450 degrees if you’re not using a convection oven setting)
- Place your baking tray in the oven, and roast for 20-25 minutes, until the temperature reads 155 degrees. Remove, and cover loosely with aluminum foil for 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey over the entire tray, and top with your pistachios, feta, and parsley., and serve.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/2 pounds each)
- 12 sheets of prosciutto
- 1 TBSP. thyme, finely diced (2 -3 sprigs)
- 1 TBSP. lemon zest
- 2 TBSP. olive oil, divided
- 4 small apples
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shelled raw pistachios
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 TBSP. honey