This breakfast burger recipe will feed a hungry crowd with minimal clean up required. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the pork, feta, minced garlic, and spices and mix together. Divide the meat into 4 equal portions and shape into sausage patties that are 1/2 inch thick.
- Season both sides with salt & pepper and place your patties in the refrigerator to rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat the griddle over medium heat. Working in batches, on one third of the griddle fry the sausage patties for 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- In the middle of the griddle lay out the bacon and fry until crispy.
- On the last third of the griddle crack in the eggs and fry to desired doneness.
- Build the breakfast burgers with 2 or 3 lettuce leaves, a nice slice of tomato, a sausage patty, an egg, and 2 pieces of bacon. Serve with ketchup.
CRANK UP YOUR COOKING TIP:
This entire dish can be made on the versatile griddle attachment that can be used with PowerPlus® 2-in-1 Burner & Griddle on the Frigidaire Professional Range