Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400°F on the Air Fryer setting.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough to a rectangle of approximately 9 x 16 inches. With a spoon, spread 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce all over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella and parmesan all over the dough and then place the pepperoni slices on top, covering most of the dough.
- Starting on the long side of the dough, start rolling the dough from top to the bottom keeping it as tight as possible into a log. Place pizza log, seam-side down on a prepared baking sheet with parchment paper and let sit in the freezer or refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm up. This will make it easier for slicing.
- Once the log has chilled, slice into 1-inch rounds and place on another prepared baking sheet (you will have two baking sheets full of sliced rounds). Brush each round with olive oil. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden, turning tray halfway through baking.
- Let the rounds slightly cool, then plate and sprinkle fresh basil leaves for a garnish. Serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.
Air fryer ovens eliminate the need for another countertop appliance by putting the same technology right in your oven. Learn more about how to get the most from your air fryer oven with these helpful tips from the experts.