What should I do if my dishwasher is not starting?
If your dishwasher is not starting, we recommend you check the following:
- Make sure you have not inadvertently set DELAY START or CHILD LOCK.
- Make sure you have pressed START/CANCEL after selecting your cycles.
- Make sure you have closed door immediately to avoid having to reselect your cycle/options. If you added a forgotten item or interrupted the cycle, you may need to press START again for the cycle to resume once you close the door.
- Make sure the dishwasher door is properly closed.
- Make sure your water supply is turned on.
Check to see if the circuit breaker is tripped or if a fuse is blown.
For additional help, refer to your Owner’s Manual .
If you are unable to resolve an issue or need more information, please contact us.