Will it fit?
27'' Single Electric Wall Oven
27" W x 24" D x 29" H
Enter your current model number below, regardless of brand, to find a Frigidaire® Wall Oven that will fit in your space.
Great news. This wall oven will fit in your current space.
apologize will not fit in your current space.
See the Frigidaire® Wall Ovens that will fit in your current space.
Sorry, there were no matches for the model number you entered. Please ensure the model number is accurate and try again, or browse our full line of wall ovens.
Also Available In
A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with our quick self-clean cycle.
Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
Easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options.
Added power means you can broil food faster.
Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control
Allows you to choose between two heat levels.
Side Swing Reversible Door
Easy and flexible reversible side swing door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs.
- Product Weight (lbs): 125.5
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 145
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 27''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Handle Color: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Depth(w/ 90° Door Open): 50-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 1450 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: High - Low
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions embossed
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Large
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 3.7 / 2.8
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 15.4 / 13.4
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
Control Panel Finish
- Control Panel Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Chicken Nugget Button: No
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Pizza Button: No
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Quick Bake: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Add-a-Minute: No
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Baking System: Radiant (True Hidden)
- Convection: 2500 Watts
- Under Counter Approved: Approved
- Door Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Height: 29"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 24"
- Cut-Out Height: 27-1/4" - 28-1/4"
- Cut-Out Width: 24-7/8" - 25-1/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
Feuille de spécifications du produit
FGEW276SPF is rated
Rated 4 out of
I have had trouble with the door on this oven since it was installed in our new custom built home. It doesn’t close properly and no one can seem to fix it. I have had one technician come twice and not be able to fix it. So Frigidaire is sending a new person on Monday September 24th. I am also waiting on my replacement induction cooktop.
Date published: 2018-09-22
Rated 5 out of
Side swing door
I love my side swing door wall oven. It is so easy to use no bending or stretching to put dishes in or take out of oven. I can't say how much I love it compared to my old range.
Date published: 2018-09-10
Rated 5 out of
I bought this oven for the side opening door feature and am very happy with it.
Date published: 2018-08-26
Rated 3 out of
Side opening Frigidaire stove
Funny how they press you to leave a review before you've barely had 2-3 weeks to use the appliance.
The front stainless surround on the touch pad came loose almost immediately..double stick tape let go. Difficult to replace with non commercial tape but I finally got it to stick with Gorilla double sided tape. Shouldn't have to do this to a brand new item.
Seems to work ok but, again, has only been a few weeks.
Side opening feature was important to us..only one on the market with exception of a smaller Bosch.
Date published: 2018-06-12
Rated 4 out of
Very satisfied with our purchase. Does exactly what it says it will do, and very easy to learn. Recommend!
Date published: 2018-06-06
Rated 2 out of
Not real impressed so far
Love the side-opening door, but not real impressed with the performance of the oven during the month that we’ve had it. I’m hoping it’s just a matter of needing to experiment more with convection cooking. Previous oven was 30” and you wouldn’t think 2-1/2” would make a big difference but, wow, it just really does seem much smaller. I did extensive research before purchasing our Frigidaire oven. I’m hopeful that as time passes this product will indeed turn out to be the great appliance I was so certain was the best one for our home.
Date published: 2018-03-18
Rated 5 out of
Time for an update
We have had almost 18 years use out of our original Frigidaire side opening oven, time for an update.... and great new features the old one didn't have; convection, self cleaning, hidden bottom element, metal door handle, twin lights, meat temperature probe, great stainless steel look; easy to use and great at doing its job... all happy here!!
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 5 out of
We were looking for a built in oven that opened to the side instead of front and were pleased to find this one. It had all the features we wanted.
Date published: 2018-02-27
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.