Air Fryer Thai Style Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 MINS
Cook Time: 20 MINS
- Preheat oven to 400°F on the Air Fryer setting.
- In a large bowl combine all of the sauce ingredients, whisk until combined. Pour half of the sauce into a small saucepan. With remaining sauce in the bowl toss chicken wings, coating all the wings evenly. Transfer wings to a tin foiled lined baking tray with a baking rack on top. Arrange wings evenly on top of the rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning tray halfway through baking. Meanwhile bring sauce to a boil on the stovetop over medium high heat, and then reduce heat to medium/low and let simmer until slightly thickened (approximately 5 minutes). Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Remove chicken wings from the oven and plate, sprinkling mint leaves for garnish. Serve with reduced sauce on the side for extra dipping and fresh mini cucumber spears.
- 3/4 cup thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. lemongrass, finely sliced
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil