Air Fryer Thai Style Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 MINS
Cook Time: 20 MINS
- Preheat oven to 400°F on the Air Fryer setting.
- In a large bowl combine all of the sauce ingredients, whisk until combined. Pour half of the sauce into a small saucepan. With remaining sauce in the bowl toss chicken wings, coating all the wings evenly. Transfer wings to a tin foiled lined baking tray with a baking rack on top. Arrange wings evenly on top of the rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning tray halfway through baking. Meanwhile bring sauce to a boil on the stovetop over medium high heat, and then reduce heat to medium/low and let simmer until slightly thickened (approximately 5 minutes). Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Remove chicken wings from the oven and plate, sprinkling mint leaves for garnish. Serve with reduced sauce on the side for extra dipping and fresh mini cucumber spears.
Air fryer ovens eliminate the need for another countertop appliance by putting the same technology right in your oven. Learn more about how to get the most from your air fryer oven with these helpful tips from the experts.
- 3/4 cup thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. lemongrass, finely sliced
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil