- Cut the wings at the joint (removing the flapper) and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Place dried wings on baking tray lined with paper towel and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove wings place in a gallon plastic bag.
- Add oil and spices to bag. Shake the bag to coat the wings with oil and spices. Remove wings and place on dark baking sheet or a Frigidaire ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Air Fry 450˚ F for 35 minutes
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients and heat in sauce pan. In a large bowl, toss wings with hot wing sauce. Serve!
Air fryer ovens eliminate the need for another countertop appliance by putting the same technology right in your oven. Learn more about how to get the most from your air fryer oven with these helpful tips from the experts.