Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Fill a bowl with cold water, and wash and trim the brussel sprouts.
- Once thoroughly washed and trimmed, use a knife and cutting board to slice and quarter the sprouts, and place them in a plastic bag.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the bag, except for the bread crumbs. Gently toss until the sprouts are evenly covered.
- Just before putting the sprouts on the pan, add the bread crumbs to the bag and toss.
- Evenly spray a dark baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and layer the sprouts mixture on the tray, making sure there's no overlapping.
- Preheat oven to 425° using Air Fry mode.
- Once oven has preheated, place the pan on the center rack and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
Air fryer ovens eliminate the need for another countertop appliance by putting the same technology right in your oven. Learn more about how to get the most from your air fryer oven with these helpful tips from the experts.