Will it fit?
Frigidaire 24'' Single Gas Wall Oven
23-7/8" W x 25-3/8" D x 38-7/16" H
Enter your current model number below, regardless of brand, to find a Frigidaire® Wall Oven that will fit in your space.
Great news. This wall oven will fit in your current space.
apologize will not fit in your current space.
See the Frigidaire® Wall Ovens that will fit in your current space.
Sorry, there were no matches for the model number you entered. Please ensure the model number is accurate and try again, or browse our full line of wall ovens.
Even Baking Technology
Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
Vari-Broil Temperature Control
Allows you to choose between two heat levels.
Easy to use Ready-Select® Controls
Easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with our quick self-clean cycle.
- Product Weight (lbs): 143
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 164
- Made In USA: Yes
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 24''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cut-Out Height: 37-1/2" - 38"
- Cut-Out Width: 22" - 22-1/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 14000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broil: 1000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: High - Low
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Halogen (round)
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 17-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Large Visualite®
- LP Conversion Kit: Unit is convertible to LP no kit required
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Aluminum Panel
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Height: 38-7/16"
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 46-5/8"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean: 2 3 Hours
- Interface: Membrane
- Lockout: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.6
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
FFGW2426UB is rated
Rated 5 out of
Good oven size plus
The oven has a surprisingly large usable baking area. We made a turkey dinner for 6 with no difficulty. Also has consistent temperature performance.
Date published: 2018-10-28
Rated 5 out of
I bought this oven 3 weeks ago. It is a pleasure to use. I like the big viewing window, when you are baking you can turn the light on see your food on both shelves (don't have to open door). Because of my space I have to have 24 inch wall oven. This oven fits the space but the interior is a little deeper and wider which has made me happy. The electric broiler takes a little longer than a gas broiler but I do not broil that often so it is not a problem for me.
Date published: 2018-10-27
Rated 4 out of
I just got this oven a month ago and it is very well built. Though it was kinda pricey, sears had really great Labor Day sales and I saved a lot on it. I use it every day and it definitely is a nice appliance. I have other Frigidaire appliances, and they always preform well and last. I’m very satisfied with my purchase.
Date published: 2018-10-06
Rated 3 out of
Aka "gas wall oven with electric broiler"
I bought this wall oven to replace an older, existing 24 in gas wall oven. After installing it, I was surprised to open the oven and see that their was an electric heating element where I expected there to be a gas broiler. While I looked back and saw that indeed, the heating capacity of the broiler is listed in watts instead of BTU, I think it would be better to title this oven "gas wall oven with electric broiler." The cooking power of the baking works great, and food is cooked through and in the time expected. But the electric broiler takes forever. On high power, making garlic bread took 15 minutes. Also, I wish they had better controls that only required a light touch, instead of having to hold down the up/down arrows rather firmly until the desired time/temp is reached.
Date published: 2018-08-12