Will it fit?
Frigidaire 27'' Single Electric Wall Oven
27" W x 24-3/4" D x 29" H
Enter your current model number below, regardless of brand, to find a Frigidaire® Wall Oven that will fit in your space.
Great news. This wall oven will fit in your current space.
apologize will not fit in your current space.
See the Frigidaire® Wall Ovens that will fit in your current space.
Sorry, there were no matches for the model number you entered. Please ensure the model number is accurate and try again, or browse our full line of wall ovens.
Even Baking Technology
Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control
Allows you to choose between two heat levels.
Delay Clean Option
Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
Easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
Delay Start Baking Option
Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed form one to 24 hours.
Oven Rack Handles
Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
Timed Cook Option
Lets you set the oven to begin cooking at a predetermined time.
- Product Weight (lbs): 130
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 130
- Frigidaire Fit Promise: Yes
- Made In USA: Yes
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 27''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Under Counter Approved: Approved
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 1450 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven Window: Large
- Cut-Out Height: 27-1/4" - 28-1/4"
- Cut-Out Width: 24-7/8" - 25-1/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 24"
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Height: 29"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 hours
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 3.7 / 2.8
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
FFEW2726TW is rated
Rated 5 out of
Love the oven..it looks great and cooks evenly!
This oven is a replacement for an oven/microwave combo that could not be repaired. It is just what I wanted because I don’t really care for the combos.
Date published: 2018-12-06
Rated 3 out of
This oven cooks food evenly, it has a fan that runs continuously and continues running a long while after turning off, which is annoying like a convection oven. It would have been good to know about this before hand. Appx 1/3 of the handle is discolored unknown if this is the normal appearance. The "touch" control takes a firm touch.
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 5 out of
Under the counter and great
It was installed under the counter because I use a wheel chair and cannot stand for long. Plus the kitchen is small. Easy to reach, easy to program, easy to use even while sitting on a chair or standing up.
Date published: 2018-10-06
Rated 5 out of
Great Oven and Looks Nice
Oven looks very nice and cooks great. I'm still leaning how to operate the oven. It did smell the first few times that I used the oven, but the smell has now gone away. The fan does stay on for a little while after you turn it off, but this is the first time that I had an enclosed element, and I assume the element is cooling. The sound does not bother me. So far I have been please with the oven.
Date published: 2018-09-12
Rated 4 out of
Bigger than I thought
My wall oven works very well and it has a larger interior than I expected which was a bonus. The only issue I have is that it still smells a bit when I use it but I’m sure that will go away.
Date published: 2018-07-17
Rated 3 out of
Only 1 feature that I didn't like.
Nice look and features. It does blow hot air into kitchen for quite a while after turning off. Called and told Frigidaire that was too much hot air especially in the summer. Guess I wont win this contest.
Date published: 2018-07-16
Rated 2 out of
Heats up House
I bought this oven 3 weeks ago and I don’t like it. It blows out warm air from a front vent that heats up my whole kitchen within minutes. Ive never send anything like it. My old oven had a small vent but this oven blows warm air out like a floor heater. I like the features and it bakes evenly. ( I just can’t get over how much heat it blows out). I DO NOT RECOMMEND unless you live in a COLD climate.
Date published: 2018-05-20
Rated 4 out of
Covers all our needs with the simple basics
We found this oven to be a great replacement unit for our needs. It fit the existing space perfect.
Date published: 2018-05-11
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.