Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Double Electric Wall Oven
30" W x 24-3/4" D x 50-7/16" H
Also Available In
Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel
Practical has never looked so stylish with Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel, a beautiful new finish with an easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant surface.
A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
Preheat in just a few minutes.1
A 20-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
Effortless™ Temperature Probe
Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Effortless™ Temperature Probe that shows you the internal cooking temperature of your food. You can set the desired finished temperature and the oven alerts you when that temperature has been reached (upper oven only).
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything — and everyone — is ready.
Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
Weight and Dimensions
- Product Weight (lbs): 293
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 280
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Oven 1 Capacity: 4.6
- Oven 2 Capacity: 4.6
- Oven 2 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 2 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 2 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 2 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Under Counter Approved: No
- Frigidaire Fit Promise: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Oven 1 Type: Upper
- Oven 1 Bake: 2000 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle 1 Offset
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven Window: XL Window
Oven 2 Specifications
- Oven 2 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Cut-Out Height: 48-7/8" - 49-5/8"
- Cut-Out Width: 28-1/2" - 29"
- Cut-Out Depth: 24"
- Control Panel Finish: Plastic Black with Black Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Black Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Height: 50-7/16"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- Bake: Both Ovens
- Convection Conversion: Both Ovens
- Keep Warm: Both Ovens
- Quick Preheat: Both Ovens
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours - Both Ovens
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Both Ovens
- Lockout: Both Ovens
- Temperature Probe: Yes - Upper Oven Only
- Start Time: Multiple Functions - Both Ovens
- Timer: Both Ovens
Oven 2 Specifications
- Oven 2 Type: Lower
- Oven 2 Bake: 2000 Watts
- Oven 2 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 2 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 2 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 2 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 2 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 2 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 2 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle 1 Offset
- Oven 2 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 2 Window (Size): XL Window
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.4 / 5.6
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 30.8 / 26.9
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
Feuille de spécifications du produit
FGET3065PD is rated
Rated 1 out of
Very poor poor product
I inherited these ovens when we bought our house. They were hardly used and 6 months old. I was impressed at first but the more I used them the worse the performed. The racks are to small for the oven so I am now sporting 2 more burns out of many because the racks can not support more than a cookie sheet with cookies. This is the third time a 9 by 13 casserole collapsed like dominoes through three racks! Can not even put the smallest of my cast iron pans ( 6 inch) without the same thing happening. if you only bake cookies then these ovens are great. If you want to bake anything else?? I really don't want to talk about my turkey experience! These ovens are headed to the dump next weekend! Bring on the Wolf!
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 2 out of
Self Clean Broke the oven.
I bought this product a few days before Thanksgiving and LOVED it until I ran the self clean option. The first time I ran it on the top oven, low soil, it rebooted (for a lack of a better term) the oven and the clock started flashing. The second time I ran it on the bottom oven, heavy soil, the bottom oven broke and is no longer working. I googled it and found that I’m not the only one. It is a known issue. This to me is a defect if using self clean actually BREAKS the appliance! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-01-09
Rated 5 out of
double the love
I have only had the oven working for about 2 weeks now (finally finished the kitchen redo) and I love the fact that I can now bake multiple items that need different temperatures and times to cook. The food cooks evenly and I have not had any problems with anything on the ovens. Easy to use functions. The only thing I wish it had was a different timer for the upper and lower ovens, but that is an easy fix to get around. I just set for the fastest time and add on when that one is done. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-10-31
Rated 4 out of
Nice looking oven
We purchased this for our new house. It looks awesome and matches all the other appliances. I have had some trouble learning to use some of the features. I have had convection ovens before and this one is lots different. I need to study the manual more to figure it out. I tried to use the fast preheat button and it didn't seem to heat any faster. Again, i need to study the manual. It does really well as a regular oven and I assume i will figure out the convection soon. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-05-14
Rated 4 out of
Does everything promised.
I love my new double wall oven. The oven I had to replace was high end and had to be serviced two times for the same issue. Make no mistake, i enjoy cooking so i needed an appliance that could step up to the challenge, but look nice. Convection and the temp probe feature is a must have. I am a very satisfied customer. If i had one little thing to bring to attention, it would be the level of noise the cooling fan puts out. Although, noticeable it is tolerable. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-01-11
Rated 5 out of
Finally Got My Double Oven
I've been wanting a double oven for 35 years and now I finally got it! The black stainless looks amazing in the kitchen and doesn't show finger prints! The timer is somewhat relentless - not very long pauses between going off, but you can't ignore it then. It heats up fast and cooks things evenly. Works great for making a turkey dinner! I can leave the turkey in 1 oven on warm while I use the other to make the remaining dishes! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-11-16
Rated 5 out of
Clean looking installed
I bought this a month ago due to or 15 year old double wall oven finally giving up. I love this oven so far. The oven heats up so much quicker than my other oven. It seems reliable and cooks very well so far. We love it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-09-24
Rated 5 out of
Awesome Double Oven
I bought this double oven about a month ago to replace an older unit. I am very impressed with the look and operation of this oven. It is easy to use and does a wonderful job baking. I couldn't be happier! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-03-02
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.