Frigidaire Gallery 26 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator
36" W x 33-3/8" D x 69-7/8" H
This Model's Water Filter
Adjustable Interior Storage
Over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator. Details vary by model.
Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
Sliding SpillSafe® Glass Shelves
Slide-out for easy access and are designed to keep spills contained, making them easy to clean.
Largest Crisper Drawers1
Store more in our largest capacity crisper drawers.
PureAir Ultra® Filters
Keeps the air cleaner and fresher.
Store-More™ Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
Energy Saver Plus Technology
Our refrigerator will automatically go into an energy-saving mode if not opened for 24 hours.2
Keeps sandwich meats and cheeses organized in a convenient location
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Condenser Type: Dynamic
- Sound Package: Quiet Pack
- Water Inlet Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 300
- Product Weight (lbs): 300
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 26 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 26
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 16.5
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 9.5
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 24.8
- Fresh Food Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 18.7
- Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 6.1
Controls Style & Color
- Controls: Black with LCD Display
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 33-3/8"
- Case Height: 68-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-7/8"
- Case Width: 35-7/8"
- Case Depth: 28-3/4"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 33-3/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 35-7/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 50"
- Height to Top of Door: 70-1/8"
- Width between Door Edges: 36"
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Door Design: Tall
- Door Style: Curved Door
- Name Badge: Gallery
- Handle Design: Stainless Steel
- Door Hinge Covers: Hidden
- Cabinet Finish: Textured
- Cabinet Color: Grey
- Toe Grille: Grey
- Front Rollers: Adjustable
- Rear Rollers: Yes
- Door Gasket: Grey
- Door Stops: Yes
- Door Closers: Yes
- Dispenser Type: Tall Single Paddle
- Crushed Ice: Yes
- Cube Ice: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Dispenser Lock: Yes
- Dispenser Light: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.02
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Exterior Specifications: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker Type: Side-Mounted
- Ice Maker On/Off: Yes
- Ice Maker Location: Freezer
- Energy Saver Plus: Yes
- Lighting Design: Standard
- Lighting Levels: Dual-Level
- Water Filter: PureSource 3®
- Water Filter Location: Top Right Rear
- Air Filter: PureAir Ultra®
- Air Filter Location: Rear
- Cantilever Shelves: Yes
- Sliding Shelves: 1 SpillSafe®
- Fixed Shelves: 2 SpillSafe®
- Upper Crisper: Clear
- Lower Crisper: Clear
- Humidity Controls: 2
- Meat / Deli Drawer: Stacked Deli
- 1-Gallon Adjustable Door Bins: 2 Clear
- Fixed Door Bins: 2 Two-Liter Clear
- Dairy Compartment: Clear Dairy Door
- Drawer Trim: Yes
- Drawer Trim Color: White
- Controls: Express-Select®
- Control Location: Dispenser
- Control Buttons: 6
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Freezer Lighting: Standard
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 1 Flip / 2 Wire
- Pizza Shelf: Yes
- Full-freezer Baskets: 1 Plastic
- Fixed Door Bins: 4 White
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
FGUS2645LF is rated
Rated 1 out of
ABSOLUTE PIECE OF JUNK
By far the worse fridge i've ever had. It's SO SMALL INSIDE! The ice maker takes the cake though. It's jammed EVERY SINGLE DAY. Either the cubes done break into the pieces they are supposed, which makes it so no ice comes out. Then it will randomly crush your ice for no reason while on the cube function. STAY AWAY
Date published: 2018-11-25
Rated 1 out of
Four years in and it can't regulate temperature
I bought this when we moved into our house four years ago and in the last few months it has cost us $300 in unsuccessful repairs due to the freezer not properly cooling the refrigerator side. Replaced a part, still not fixed.
Date published: 2018-09-23
Rated 1 out of
Poorly designed product- major buyers regret
We've had this fridge for 3 years and it is one of the worst appliance decisions we have ever made. It has needed professional repairs twice for the ice maker because the lines freeze and water spills into the drip pan. The ice maker constantly jams and spits out extra ice after you pull your glass away. If the ice maker also randomly stops making ice for a few days and we run out. It is constantly making obnoxious noises. The drawers, shelves, and door storage are flimsily made to bad tolerances. Two of the door shelves are broken due to the weight of the condiments they were designed to hold. The shelves in the freezer are not wide enough for the supports and are constantly falling down. The only thing we like about the fridge is the smudge free finish.
Date published: 2018-08-31
Rated 1 out of
We bought this refrigerator when we built our home. It is nice to look at while not completely smudge proof however it is terrible.First the ice maker stopped dispensing cubed ice, only crushed. No matter the setting. Then one day I noticed the temp was 55 degrees. After looking further into it the entire coil was iced over. Most of the food had already spoiled in the refrigerator and freezer so we salvaged what we could and threw the rest out. Unplugged the unit and let it competely thaw out. After thawing out completely we plugged it back up and resumed use. About a month later came home from work to a refrigerator full of spoiled food, again. And again the coil was completely iced over. Same song and dance. We decided maybe the ice maker was spilling water down the back causing the coils to freeze with the excess water, we turned the water pressure down.....another 2 weeks later, SAME problem. This time we had to purchase an old refrigerator from a friend to put in our garage to keep our food as we had just went grocery shopping. So this time we decide to completely DISCONNECT the water line to the ice maker because surely if no water is running to it = no excess water = no iced over coils.....WRONG!! Last week, again the temps were 59 degrees. No way this should happen over and over again. After reading other reviews I assume it is the seal not sealing completely causing moisture build up. Any way you look at it I am terrible disappointed and will warn all family and friends against making this purchase!!
Date published: 2018-08-09
Rated 1 out of
I wish i had read the reviews before i purchased
I purchased this refrigerator 3 years to the day. Woke up Saturday morning to the temperature reading over 55 degrees. Unfortunately i didn't take out the extended warranty and don't have any additional money to fix a refrigerator that is still practically new. I would never purchase a Frigidaire product ever again.
Date published: 2018-07-16
Rated 2 out of
JUST STOPPED WORKING
I came home and noticed the temperature readings 54 for the freezer and 73 for the refrigerator. I removed everything from the unit and cleaned it thoroughly, I unplugged it I tried everything I knew to no avail. Called customer service and didn't get any help. couldn't be a worst time as I don't have money for repair. The unit is 6 years old. Just sad.
Date published: 2018-07-09
Rated 1 out of
I bought this fridge and from the start I had problems, wrong size was delivered had to weight to get the correct size delivered. When the new fridge came shortly the ice maker started freezing up around the dispenser hole preventing ice from disbursing. Contacted customer service three times, they cleared the ice and the problem reappeared again. I contacted the repair department again, they replaced the door then the ice stop making ice, the repair person came out and replaced the ice maker. Now the ice maker is not working again. And this fridge is just shy of a year old. Too many problems for a fridge I paid over almost $1400 for. I need a resolution and soon fridge on the blink again.
Date published: 2018-06-19
Rated 1 out of
Bought just under three years ago the digital temp indacator went bad after a year can't tell what temp is now it decided not to work at all. Will not be buying this brand again Best Buy garbage
Date published: 2018-05-25
- 1 As compared to other side-by-side models.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.