Frigidaire 25.6 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator
36" W x 32" D x 69-7/8" H
This Model's Water Filter
Adjustable Interior Storage
Over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator.
PureSource® Ultra Water Filtration
Discover how our genuine filtration works to keep your water cleaner.
Our large capacity refrigerator gives you room to store more.
Store-More™ Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
Full-Width Freezer Shelf
Gives you more usable space to organize and store more.
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Energy Saver Plus Technology
Our refrigerator will automatically go into an energy-saving mode if not opened for 24 hours.1
- Annual Energy (kWH): 709
- Condenser Type: Dynamic
- Sound Package: Quiet Pack
- Water Inlet Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 300
- Product Weight (lbs): 280
- Made In USA: No
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 26 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 25.6
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 16.5
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 9.01
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 22.1
- Fresh Food Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 16
- Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 6.1
- Dispenser Type: Tall 2-paddle
- Crushed Ice: Yes
- Cube Ice: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Dispenser Lock: Yes
- Dispenser Light: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ADA Compliant: No
- Door Design: Tall
- Door Style: UltraSoft™
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Design: Black Plastic
- Door Hinge Covers: Hidden
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Toe Grille: Black
- Front Rollers: Adjustable
- Rear Rollers: Yes
- Door Gasket: Black
- Door Stops: Yes
- Door Closers: Yes
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker Type: Side-Mounted
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.02
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Controls: Ready-Select® Electronic 1-9
- Control Location: Refrigerator Interior
- Control Buttons: 5
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Freezer Lighting: Standard
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 1 Flip / 2 Wire
- Full-freezer Baskets: 1 Plastic
- Fixed Door Bins: 4 White
- Energy Saver Plus: Yes
- Lighting Design: Standard
- Lighting Levels: Single-Level
- Water Filter: PureSource 3®
- Water Filter Location: Top Right Rear
- Cantilever Shelves: Yes
- Fixed Shelves: 3 SpillSafe®
- Upper Crisper: Clear
- Lower Crisper: Clear
- Humidity Controls: 1
- 1-Gallon Adjustable Door Bins: 2 White
- Fixed Door Bins: 2 Two-Liter White
- Dairy Compartment: Clear Dairy Door
Controls Style & Color
- Controls: Color-Coordinated Electronic Buttons
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 32"
- Case Height: 68-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-7/8"
- Case Width: 35-7/8"
- Case Depth: 28-3/4"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 32"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 34-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 49-1/2"
- Height to Top of Door: 70"
- Width between Door Edges: 36"
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
Feuille de spécifications du produit
FFHS2622MM is rated
Rated 1 out of
Ice maker is horrible
This fridge was bought a little over a year ago and everything on it works great except the ice maker! The actual motor that makes and freezes the ice gets jammed all the time with an ice cube. It stops making ice completely until I get in there and free the cube holding the arm up. It is so disappointing to my pregnant wife who craves ice chips daily...
Date published: 2018-12-29
Rated 1 out of
Ice maker broke, then defroster and evaporator fan motor and it’s only a year old.
Date published: 2018-12-06
Rated 1 out of
THE WORST PURCHASE I EVER MADE
Purchased this fridge Dec 2016. It was scratched on the side when it was delivered. I should have known it would just be downhill from there. Less than a month from the delivery date the ice maker stopped working. Loews had a outside repair man come and check it. The icemaker worked for less than a month. Called again approx. 2 months it stopped working again. I called Frigidaire asked for a new unit as a lemon. They said they couldn't help with that. To make a long story short we still have no icemaker working and now the unit is making a horribly loud banging noise from the fridge. The icemaker is not hooked up presently. Please do not waste your money on this refrigerator. We are now shopping for a new one. It is a piece of JUNK!!!!
Date published: 2018-09-10
Rated 2 out of
I bought a new house 5 yrs ago. Came with new frigidair appliances. After 2 years fridge ice machine just up n quit working. So lowes brought me another new fridge. Well 3yrs go. By. With problems keeping temp at corect temps. Now it leaks .under fridge and alot of it. Had to turn ice machine off and turn of water supply. Very disapointed in a $1300 refrigerator. Going to go on to 3rd fridge now. What happend to good ol days when a fridge lasted 10 to 20 yrs?
Date published: 2018-04-14
Rated 1 out of
Disappointed in Product
This is the refrigerator that came with our new house so my experience is only six months worth. Over all the refrigerator is ok, it is the ice maker and dispenser that are in serious question. Unless checked, ice cubes get caught up and allow air to enter the freezer section. Also the ice cube will melt and create a puddle on the floor. The arm that is supposed to rise and stop more ice from forming is a hit and a miss scenario. Sometimes it wirks and sometimes ice cubes fall into the freezer area.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 2 out of
Poorly Constructed - Noisy - But Looks Good
Aside from the refrigerator's good looks it is not a high quality item. We had several problems out of the box. It's so noisy it can wake you up at night from downstairs to an upstairs bedroom. There are so many issues with this refrigerator that we are not likely to buy any Frigidaire product. When working through an authorized repair service, the manufacturer was willing to replace every part before replacing the defective unit. This was not a good choice.
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 4 out of
I don't like the loud tapping noise that, from the manual, it sounds like this is water dripping on the drain pan during the defrost cycle. The refrigerator handle also loosened on the top so it moves around a bit. Otherwise I've had it for about 3 months now and everything else is great.
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 5 out of
I've had no problemsuch so far and looks good in my kitchen.
Date published: 2017-04-20
- 1 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.