Frigidaire 22.1 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator
33" W x 32" D x 69-7/8" H
Also Available In
This Model's Water Filter
Adjustable Interior Storage
Over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator. Details vary by model.
PureSource® Ultra Water Filtration
Discover how our genuine filtration works to keep your water cleaner.
Store-More™ Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Energy Saver Plus Technology
Our refrigerator will automatically go into an energy-saving mode if not opened for 24 hours.1
- Annual Energy (kWH): 672
- Condenser Type: Dynamic
- Sound Package: Quiet Pack
- Water Inlet Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 285
- Product Weight (lbs): 260
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 22 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 22.1
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 14.2
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 7.9
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 19.1
- Fresh Food Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 13.8
- Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 5.3
- Dispenser Type: Tall 2-paddle
- Crushed Ice: Yes
- Cube Ice: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Dispenser Lock: Yes
- Dispenser Light: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ADA Compliant: No
- Door Design: Tall
- Door Style: UltraSoft™
- Door and Handle Design: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Hinge Covers: Hidden
- Cabinet Color: Color-Coordinated
- Toe Grille: Color-Coordinated
- Front Rollers: Adjustable
- Rear Rollers: Yes
- Door Gasket: Color-Coordinated
- Door Stops: Yes
- Door Closers: Yes
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker Type: Side-Mounted
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.02
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Controls: Ready-Select® Electronic 1-9
- Control Location: Refrigerator Interior
- Control Buttons: 5
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Freezer Lighting: Standard
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 1 Flip / 2 Wire
- Fixed Door Bins: 4 White
- Energy Saver Plus: Yes
- Lighting Design: Standard
- Lighting Levels: Single-Level
- Water Filter: PureSource 3®
- Water Filter Location: Top Right Rear
- Cantilever Shelves: Yes
- Fixed Shelves: 3 SpillSafe®
- Upper Crisper: Clear
- Lower Crisper: Clear
- Humidity Controls: 1
- 1-Gallon Adjustable Door Bins: 2 White
- Fixed Door Bins: 2 Two-Liter White
- Dairy Compartment: Clear Dairy Door
Controls Style & Color
- Controls Style & Color (ref): Color-Coordinated Electronic Buttons
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 32"
- Case Height: 68-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-7/8"
- Case Width: 32-7/8"
- Case Depth: 28-3/4"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 32"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 34-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48"
- Height to Top of Door: 70"
- Width between Door Edges: 33"
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
Feuille de spécifications du produit
FFHS2322MB is rated
Rated 5 out of
This refrigerator came with our new house and we couldn't be more pleased. The ice maker did not work,but they came and put a new one in and it works like a charm.
Date published: 2019-01-15
Rated 2 out of
Fridge too small
Came w/new home. I do not like side by side. Fridge is too small. Also ice maker on/off control is backwards.
Date published: 2018-12-16
Rated 5 out of
We've had this for about 8 months now in our new home. It keeps food brilliantly cold, be care with the settings it'll also freeze absolutely everything if you're not careful though. It took me about a week or 2 to find the perfect number and its been amazing since. Only cons ive found thus far is:
1. Ice maker is freaking noisy! Like super noisy but we got used to it.
2. Also the ice arm gets stuck sometimes and I have to unjam it and then it works fine.
3. The ice tasted horrid for about 3 months after we bought this. I kept dumping the ice and starting fresh because I couldn't get rid of the taste of whatever it was, now its gone and tastes fine.
4. The water from the fridge is not cooled. Now this is the worst part for me. I prefer to drink freezing cold water and I was actually super disappointed about this.
Otherwise we love it. All things we can live with but things others may want to know. We also have the matching dishwasher, stand alone stove, and range microwave.
Date published: 2018-11-13
Rated 3 out of
We moved into our new home four weeks ago and still don't havE WATER or. Ice in the freezer compartment . A service man is supposed to be here next wneek. He told us of the problems. Customers are having. With the blower in the top of the freezer where the water filter is freezing. Up. Also, there is no deli drawer.
The builder supplied all the appliances . We did not have a choice
Date published: 2018-08-29
Rated 5 out of
works really well
I purchased a new double wide trailer and it came with the package
Date published: 2018-08-07
Rated 4 out of
Great Frigidaire Refrigerator!
I bought this from someone who only had it for a few months. It still had the blue tape on the inside. I was looking for a second fridge to put in my basement and these fridge works perfect! Now when I sit in my backyard I no longer need to walk all the way upstairs to grab a beer. I walk 10ft over to the fridge and go right back outside to enjoy the weather! I would recommend this fridge!
Date published: 2018-08-06
Rated 3 out of
This appliance came with our new house. It's OK as to keeping items refrigerated/frozen but it makes a very annoying noise when the ice maker is dumping ice. Also the in door crushed ice option dispenses ice everywhere. Some even goes in the intended container.
Date published: 2018-06-26
Rated 2 out of
I have had this refrigerator only one month and am not happy with it, it makes a lot of strange noises.
Date published: 2018-06-19
- 1 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.