Frigidaire 22.1 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator
33" W x 32" D x 69-7/8" H
This Model's Water Filter
Adjustable Interior Storage
Over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator.
PureSource® Ultra Water Filtration
Discover how our genuine filtration works to keep your water cleaner.
Store-More™ Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
Full-Width Freezer Shelf
Gives you more usable space to organize and store more.
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Energy Saver Plus Technology
Our refrigerator will automatically go into an energy-saving mode if not opened for 24 hours.1
- Annual Energy (kWH): 672
- Condenser Type: Dynamic
- Sound Package: Quiet Pack
- Water Inlet Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 285
- Product Weight (lbs): 280
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 22 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 22
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 14.2
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 7.9
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 19.1
- Fresh Food Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 13.8
- Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 5.3
- Dispenser Type: Tall 2-paddle
- Crushed Ice: Yes
- Cube Ice: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Dispenser Lock: Yes
- Dispenser Light: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ADA Compliant: No
- Door Design: Tall
- Door Style: UltraSoft™
- Door Finish: Smooth
- Handle Design: Stainless Steel
- Door Hinge Covers: Hidden
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Toe Grille: Black
- Front Rollers: Adjustable
- Rear Rollers: Yes
- Door Gasket: Black
- Door Stops: Yes
- Door Closers: Yes
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker Type: Side-Mounted
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.02
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Controls: Ready-Select® Electronic Temperature Display
- Control Location: Refrigerator Interior
- Control Buttons: 5
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Freezer Lighting: Standard
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 1 Flip / 2 Wire
- Full-freezer Baskets: 1 Plastic
- Fixed Door Bins: 4 White
- Energy Saver Plus: Yes
- Lighting Design: Standard
- Lighting Levels: Single-Level
- Water Filter: PureSource 3®
- Water Filter Location: Top Right Rear
- Cantilever Shelves: Yes
- Fixed Shelves: 3 SpillSafe®
- Upper Crisper: Clear
- Lower Crisper: Clear
- Humidity Controls: 1
- 1-Gallon Adjustable Door Bins: 2 White
- Fixed Door Bins: 2 Two-Liter White
- Dairy Compartment: Clear Dairy Door
Controls Style & Color
- Controls: Black Electronic Buttons
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 32"
- Case Height: 68-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-7/8"
- Case Width: 32-7/8"
- Case Depth: 28-3/4"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 32"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 34-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48"
- Height to Top of Door: 70"
- Width between Door Edges: 33"
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
Feuille de spécifications du produit
FFHS2313LS is rated
Rated 1 out of
Complete junk, waste of money
We bought this fridge 4 years ago from Sears. As soon as the warranty ran out, the problems began. The shelves in the doors are cheap plastic and one in the freezer broke off. The ice maker stopped working. The vent cover at the bottom never fit properly, a repairman came to give us a new one - didn't work. It basically sits on the floor. And best of all, the fridge lightbulb went out after about 2 years, and to replace them costs FORTY DOLLARS A BULB. After I finally found a place that carries them (specialty stores, you can't buy at a hardware store), the new one went after 6 months. So it looks like every few months I am going to have to order another $40 bulb, like I did, again, just the other day.
Oh, and both fridge doors are completely covered with rust. Looks really great.
We are redoing our house next year and I can't wait to get rid of this piece of junk. I thought about putting it out in our garage as a spare, but I don't think I ever want to see it again. The dishwasher we bought is also a piece of junk, the top spinner broke off after about a year and we are not paying their repair people to come out and make short term fixes. No more Frigidaire products for us.
I wouldn't recommend this to my enemy.
Date published: 2018-06-05
Rated 3 out of
Water leaking at dispenser
Water leaks internal to the water dispenser and leaks down outside of freezer door. I'm not sure what the problem is.Otherwise it has been a good fridge.
Date published: 2017-10-12
Rated 3 out of
Clean set up
I purchased this fridge about a month ago and it has not exceeded any expectations. The unit is loud and makes a rattling noise when running.
Date published: 2017-09-27
Rated 1 out of
I bought a brand new high end condo and this fridge was in as part of the package, i have had to replace the electronic module in its first year of use and now in the 3rd year of use, thats crazy fridges used to last for 25 + years in the past, I can't keep this one running more than 1 to 3 years without spending $ 400.00 on it, very unhappy with this product.
Date published: 2017-03-17
Rated 1 out of
Sorry never again - problems a plenty
We bought this Frigde brand new through Lowes. Almost immediately it began having issues. There is a flaw in the ice dispenser design that causes jams and avalanches of ice that spill all over. The filler valve has a terrible problem with water hammer and is so loud as it closes it will literally wake you from your sleep as the machine makes ice... its horrid. The storage space is adequate but I am completely dissatisfied with this machine. I grew up in a house where all we had were Fridge's and those machines lasted lifetimes, sadly it is no longer that way if this machine is any indication.
Date published: 2017-02-05
Rated 1 out of
unhappy in Pittsburgh
Don't buy it, it makes a loud noise
I bought this refrigerator on a black Friday sale, it makes a very loud, annoying, knocking sound. It has something to do with the ice maker for sure cause right after the sound finally stops then ice drops into the bin. I want to return it.
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 1 out of
I brought this one alittle over a year and the iceamker has went out 3 times already. Wouldn't buy another one...
Date published: 2016-11-01
Rated 4 out of
Nice looking smudge-proof stainless
I didn't want stainless because of its high maintenance, but the townhouse I bought already had other stainless appliances so I bought this fridge. It really is smudge-proof and looks really nice - it's the perfect size for my small kitchen so I'm very happy with it.
My only complaint would be that the water comes out like a steady trickle - it takes over 3 minutes to fill a 20 ounce bottle and I checked all the connections. I was hoping to give up my Pur filter pitcher, but it would take way too long to fill the reservoir on my coffeemaker using the fridge's dispense. Like others said, the ice maker can be a bit noisy but I got used to it.
Date published: 2016-10-19
- 1 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.