Frigidaire 22.1 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator
33" W x 32" D x 69-7/8" H
This Model's Water Filter
Adjustable Interior Storage
Over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator.
PureSource® Ultra Water Filtration
Discover how our genuine filtration works to keep your water cleaner.
Store-More™ Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
Full-Width Freezer Shelf
Gives you more usable space to organize and store more.
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Energy Saver Plus Technology
Our refrigerator will automatically go into an energy-saving mode if not opened for 24 hours.1
- Annual Energy (kWH): 672
- Condenser Type: Dynamic
- Sound Package: Quiet Pack
- Water Inlet Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 285
- Product Weight (lbs): 260
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 22 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 22
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 14.2
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 7.9
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 19.1
- Fresh Food Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 13.8
- Freezer Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 5.3
- Dispenser Type: Tall 2-paddle
- Crushed Ice: Yes
- Cube Ice: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Dispenser Lock: Yes
- Dispenser Light: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ADA Compliant: No
- Door Design: Tall
- Door Style: UltraSoft™
- Door Finish: Smooth
- Handle Design: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Door Hinge Covers: Hidden
- Cabinet Color: Color-Coordinated
- Toe Grille: Color-Coordinated
- Front Rollers: Adjustable
- Rear Rollers: Yes
- Door Gasket: Color-Coordinated
- Door Stops: Yes
- Door Closers: Yes
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker Type: Side-Mounted
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.02
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Controls: Ready-Select® Electronic Temperature Display
- Control Location: Refrigerator Interior
- Control Buttons: 5
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Freezer Lighting: Standard
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 1 Flip / 2 Wire
- Full-freezer Baskets: 1 Plastic
- Fixed Door Bins: 4 White
- Energy Saver Plus: Yes
- Lighting Design: Standard
- Lighting Levels: Single-Level
- Water Filter: PureSource 3®
- Water Filter Location: Top Right Rear
- Cantilever Shelves: Yes
- Fixed Shelves: 3 SpillSafe®
- Upper Crisper: Clear
- Lower Crisper: Clear
- Humidity Controls: 1
- 1-Gallon Adjustable Door Bins: 2 White
- Fixed Door Bins: 2 Two-Liter White
- Dairy Compartment: Clear Dairy Door
Controls Style & Color
- Controls: Black Electronic Buttons
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 32"
- Case Height: 68-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-7/8"
- Case Width: 32-7/8"
- Case Depth: 28-3/4"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 32"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 34-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48"
- Height to Top of Door: 70"
- Width between Door Edges: 33"
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
Feuille de spécifications du produit
FFHS2313LE is rated
Rated 4 out of
Great, smaller fridge
I've had this refrigerator for a several years. No issues except for my kids breaking the top drawer. I'll have to replace it, if they sell parts. Would think it should have held up better than that.
Date published: 2016-10-26
Rated 1 out of
Makes a lot of ice quickly!
I purchase a Fridgedaire side by side black refrigerator! The noise is atrocious, loud, and annoying! It sounds as if it is ready to take off and fly, a lot of knocking, and it is not ice dropping! I have had a Fridegdaire in the pass and replace the last one with this one, it never sounded like this one! I want this one replace, the ice make has already been replace! I no longer want this one! It was purchase in July from Lowes!
Date published: 2016-09-19
Rated 2 out of
Pay a little more & be happy
We bought this model about a year and a half ago and we had to have the ice maker repaired within 90 days. Since then 4 of the cheap plastic shelves have broken & the prong that supports the bottom shelf is broken.
Date published: 2016-09-07
Rated 2 out of
SO MANY PROBLEMS
we bought one, thinking wow nice price, looks good, and it has been a nightmare. ice is very loud and we keep getting this sound that is real loud from somewhere in the unit, sounding like metal hitting or something lose. Had a tech, out here so far 4 times and the next time they want to put insulation around something to see if it get quit, It gets so loud that my husband who has to wear 2 hearing aids and hear it clear when he is not wearing them.
Date published: 2016-06-14
Rated 1 out of
The ice maker broke 2 monthes after the warranty expired (one year), I had to buy new one $245.00 and still sucks because it makes loud noises
Date published: 2016-06-03
Rated 2 out of
Terribly noisy ice maker
We bought this as an emergency replacement when a pipe broke in our kitchen. It was a good price & readily available. While its a nice looking appliance the ice-maker is AWFUL. Dumps ice behind the shelves because the icemaker is not positioned over the tray. It's so loud when the ice dumps that you think someone is trying to break in to the house!
Date published: 2016-02-07
Rated 1 out of
I bought this 2 years ago. So for I have had it serviced 3 times for cooling issues. The doors have to be tighten every month or so. and now the ice maker has stopped working.
Date published: 2015-09-22
Rated 3 out of
Good refrigerator but is very loud motor running and when making ice. That is only problem i have with it.
Date published: 2014-06-12
- 1 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.