30'' Gas Front Control Freestanding
29 7/8" W x 26" D x 36 1/8" to 36 5/8" H
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Product Weight (lbs): 242
- Made In USA: Yes
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Center: Simmer Oval (500-15500 BTU)
- Cooking Surface: Deep-Sump Formed Cooktop
- Electronic Ignition: Electronic Pilotless
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: 3 Continuous Grates
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal SS
- Left Front: 12000 BTU
- Left Rear: 7500BTU
- Right Front: 18000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5000 BTU
- Cooktop Finish: Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Griddle: Included
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Control Location: Front Control
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Height: 36 1/8" to 36 5/8"
- Width: 29 7/8"
- Depth: 26"
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Bake: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Broil: Yes
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Oven Lockout: No
- My Favorite: No
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Bake: 18000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broil: 11500 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection: 350 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: 350 Watt True Convection
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Midnight Black
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 18-5/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 Glide 1 Handle 1 Offset
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 7 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
Control Panel Finish
- Exterior Specifications: Stainless Steel
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Instrucciones de instalación
Guide d'utilisation complet
Feuille de spécifications du produit
FPGH3077RF is rated
Rated 2 out of
Jim w NJ
Loud vibrating noise
Bought this stove a few months and am having it serviced again for the noise!
Date published: 2018-12-24
Rated 3 out of
Average at best
Bought the gas range a year ago. Don't love it. The oven door handle came loose in about 6 months of use and the service rep has to take the entire door off to tighten the screw. Poor design. The oven fan comes on when the oven heats up and starts to cool down which isn't really a problem but it is extremely loud. Very annoying. The vents in the door produce heat into the room when baking. The glide rack (while a great feature when cooking) in the bottom is near impossible to remove. In addition, the grates are supposed to have little rubber feet on them. There are some that keep falling off and some that were never there. I didn't even realize they were there until a couple fell over and wouldn't stay on. The service rep said that he would send me the rubber feet in a couple of weeks and that I shouldn't call back. It's been a few months and still nothing. If there is a problem i should be notified. In the meantime, the top of the stove is getting scratched from the missing feet. Very disappointed in this range considering the cost.
Date published: 2018-12-20
Rated 3 out of
Make sure you purchase installation. It seems to require adjustments to the flames on the burners. I am getting more use to it. The oven timer ring is not loud enough and is not continuous. The oven temperature is not a digital readout.Also the knobs turn too easily, especially if you are leaning up against it. I have had ovens I have liked bettter.
Date published: 2018-12-19
Rated 5 out of
I bought this about 2 weeks ago and it is superb. We made Filet Mignon on the other day and they came out excellent.
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 5 out of
smart/sharp/serious looking and easy to clean
Pro looks with comparable features and easy to clean. Favorite recipes even taste better!
Date published: 2018-12-13
Rated 5 out of
Just what we were looking for. Makes cooking a breeze with us to use control of flame.
Date published: 2018-12-09
Rated 4 out of
Love it but Just one problem.
I’m learning to love this update has range. The main problem I’m having seems to me to be serious and one the manufacturer should address. It’s a problem with the control knobs. They move so easily that if I lean against the range it turns the control enough to release gas. I have cabinets next to and above the range, if I reach up and happen to lean against the range it moves the knobs enough to release gas
Date published: 2018-12-05
Rated 1 out of
Replacing with a GE
This came with a newly remodeled house we bought one year ago. After two disappointing Thanksgiving dinners, we are swapping it out for a GE Cafe. The dial controls have been infinaltely frustrating and confusing. Preheat? No preheat? Broiling requires an advanced degree in engineering. The timers are lame. The middle griddle burner was useless in making pancakes. And I discovered I really hate baking with gas. I’ve been baking for decades and we had the toughest pie crusts ever this year, not to mention the pies did not bake evenly. Total disappointment. Replacing it with a GE, a brand I chose for my last house and was so easy to use with its intuitive control panel. Cannot wait to get this out of my kitchen.
Date published: 2018-11-29