Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire 30'' Electric Range
29-7/8" W x 28-13/32" D x 46-9/16" H
30" Electric Range is rated
Also Available In
Manual Clean Oven
Hi/Lo Broil Options
Offers two-position broiling and variable temperature control for more control.
Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window
Our large oven window makes it easier to check on the status of your dish without having to open the oven door.
Electronic Kitchen Timer
Times up to 12 hours (control panel colors vary by model)
Store-More™ Storage Drawer
With the Store-More™ Storage Drawer, you will have extra space to store your cookware.
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable
- Product Weight (lbs): 135
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Incandescent
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Bowl Type: Black Porcelain
- Cooking Surface: Upswept Coil with Black Porcelain Bowls
- Element On Indicator Light: No
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Left Front: 8" - 2400 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1500 Watts
- Right Front: 6" - 1500 Watts
- Right Rear: 8" - 2400 Watts
- Cooktop Surface Type: coil
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 10.0 / 7.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V or 120V / 208V 60Hz
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Yes
- Cancel: Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay Cook & Off): No
- Lockout: No
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Self-Clean: No
- Probe: No
- Timed Bake: No
- Timed Shut-off: No
- Timer: Yes
- Height: 46-9/16"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-13/32"
- Bake: 2600 Watts
- Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Broil: 3000 Watts
- Broil System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Hidden Bake Element: No
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 23"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Instrucciones de instalación
Rated 4 out of
I like all the features and it's very simple to use
Date published: 2019-10-11
Rated 1 out of
whats with the burners?????
whom ever created this mess is out of touch with the needs of FRYING. Have to agree with soultastic!!! Just got this as a refurbished unit. was so excited the landlord actually got me a stove with all burners working. At least that's what I thought. Was making tacos. the first night the burger was rubber... instated of frying it simmered in juices. Then the corn tortillas. YIKES> They need to cook in oil, almost like deep frying. shouldn't take more than 10 seconds. It took a minute. At least. Then as a result they we5re hard as a rock, too brittle to fill, and because the oil wasn't hot enough when shells were taken out they were soaked with oil. Because the oil was not hot enough to drip off. they were simmered in oil, Ruined my tacos. My dinner and my sons birthday party. I salvaged some when I switched back and forth between burners. What a kerfuffle!!. Burned myself several times. Really inane move with these burners. Have you not heard IF IT IS NOT BROKE... DON'T FIX IT!!!!!
Date published: 2019-09-20
Rated 5 out of
Heats up so much better than the one I e had for 10 years.
Date published: 2019-09-03
Rated 1 out of
Burners and new technology created by a non cook
I have never had issues with Frigidaire however my new stove is horrible. The oven works great, it’s to elements on top. This new technology says there’s nothing wrong with my burners however if you do more than heat things up, good luck. I cook. Browning hamburger, impossible, burners shut down for too long and by the time my pan is hot enough for browning again guess what, they turn off. I have tried many things and have lost good due to the burnings cooling down. Whoever designed this stove needs to try actual cooking on it not just heating things up I have a whole list of things of tried. If you want to cook in oil, don’t waste your time. I’m in The market for another brand of appliance because I was told my stove works the way it is suppose to.
I have always preferred Frigidaire products prior to this, so not sure why they went this route with the burners.
Date published: 2019-08-16
Rated 4 out of
Fits my needs.
Range was just what I needed. Love the stove top which keeps spills in check.
Date published: 2019-08-13
Rated 4 out of
PRice was good and it was the kind i wanted
I needed a stove because i cook a lot for my family & friends
Date published: 2019-04-02