Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire Professional 3/4 HP Batch Feed Waste Disposer
8-1/2" W16-1/16" H
3/4 HP Batch Feed Waste Disposer is rated
High-Torque GrindPro™ Magnet Motor
Creates more power immediately to quickly grind through waste without jamming, using less water and electricity.
Compact, lightweight design fits most existing sink mounts for quick installation.
Best Grinding Performance
The power, speed and capacity to quickly grind large amounts of food waste into fine particles and efficiently wash them away.
12 Year Limited Warranty
See warranty for complete details.
Septic-System Safe1 Disposer
Stainless-Steel Grinding System
Uses jam resistant dual cutting stainless steel impellers to resist corrosion and extend the useful life of your disposer.
- Motor HP: 4-Mar
- Motor RPM: 2700
- Motor Type: HI-Torque Permanent Magnet
- Mounting Type: Easy Fit
- Sound Package: UltraQuiet™ II
- Turntable Material: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 12 years
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Under Cabinet
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Unit Capacity: Extra Large
- Sink Flange Kit: Stainless Steel
- Drain Connector: Yes
- Drain Elbow: Yes
- Drain Outlet Diameter (in.): 1-1/2"
- Impellers: Stainless Steel Jam Resistant Dual Impellers
- Manual Reset Overload Protector: Yes
- Armature Shaft Materials: Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel
- Sink Stopper: Yes
- Splash Guard: Yes - Non-Removable
- Height: 16-1/16"
- Width: 8-1/2"
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 6
- Voltage Rating: 115V 60Hz
- Power Connection: Direct Wire
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Rated 4 out of
Great Disposal, But one drawback
We purchased this disposal about 4 years ago and so far so good. With all of the use we give it, there was only one time where I had to use a broom handle to free up the disposal. The 3/4 motor is powerful and quiet. The only downside and one that we didn't realize when we bought it was that you need to use the sink stop to activate it. I guess that it is a safety mechanism, as you can't put your hands down the drain and turn it on. We keep the stop in all the time and sometimes when food particles or dirt get between the stop and opening, the water backs up. My wife hates to put her hands in the standing dirty water, so she gets me to do it when it gets like that lol. But it is a rock solid disposal and if you can get past the type of mechanism, it is great.
Date published: 2018-09-04