Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire PTAC unit with Heat Pump and Electric Heat backup 15,000 BTU 208/230V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode
42" W x 13-3/4" D x 16" H
PTAC unit with Heat Pump and Electric Heat backup 15,000 BTU 208/230V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode is rated
A corrosion-resistant fin coating extends operation life and your investment, plus it is easier to maintain in coastal environments.
Dry Mode feature will help manage and reduce the humidity content within the living space, making it more comfortable.
With Frigidaire®’s reputation for durability, easy maintenance, availability of reliable parts, and service you can count on, you can be sure that you’re getting the highest-quality performance.
Sound reduction package.
Comfort Control Design
Simple controls allow guests to customize their settings, while quiet, uniform air movement keeps rooms comfortable.
Provides nine diagnostic points for self-check and correction of fault conditions.
Frigidaire® uses R-410A refrigerant that’s not harmful to the earth’s ozone layer and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements.
Simple, intuitive room controls are easy for guests to operate — ensuring a relaxing, more comfortable stay. Features like Effortless™ Auto Restart and Ready-Select® LCD controls reduce maintenance calls.
In the event of a power outage, self-enabling Effortless™ restart feature automatically resumes operating at previous settings when power is restored.
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Max Wall Thickness: 13-1/2"
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 144
- Product Weight (lbs): 120
- Stuff Quantity 40 ft container: 180
- Stack Height: 6
- Power Type: None
- Size: 42''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Performance Certification: AHRI & CEC
- BTU (Cool): 14500/14200
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 830
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 3.5
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 10.4
- BTU (Electrical Heat): 11700/9600
- BTU (Heat Pump): 13300/13000
- Air Intake: Fresh or Recycled Air
- Filter Access - Frig: Slide-Out
- Quiet Start-Up: Yes
- Cabinet Louvers: No
- Front Desk Control Ready: Yes
- Control Location: Top Right
- Controls: Electronic
- Height: 16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 13-3/4"
- Case Width: 42"
- Cabinet Height: 16"
- Air Direction Control: Auxiliary 2-Way
- Air Volume (CFM) (High/Low): 341/306
- Charge (oz): 38.8
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Fan Auto: Yes
- Filter Type: PA/Nylon Mesh
- Fin Coating: Corrosion Guard
- Low Voltage Start-up: Yes
- Noise Level dB (High/Low): 54/51
- Random Restart Protection: Yes
- Room Freeze Protection: Yes
- Fan Speeds - Dry/Cool/Fan/Heat: 1/2/2/2
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL/CSA
- Carton Depth (inches): 25.3
- Carton Height (inches): 18.1
- Carton Width (inches): 44.9
- Amps (Heat Pump): 6.2/6.7
- Amps (Cool): 6.2/6.7
- Circuit Breaker: 20A
- Cable Included: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 230V / 208V 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 1390/1365
- Watts (Electrical Heat): 3450/2820
- Watts (Heat Pump): 1255/1225
- Power Cord Length: 5.5'
- Plug Type: LCDI 6-20P
- Height (Min): 16-1/4"
- Width (Min): 42-1/4"
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Guide d'utilisation complet
Rated 1 out of
Never worked from first day plugged in
This ptac never worked from the day arrived and plugged in. Had to get a refund from company
Date published: 2020-02-03
Rated 5 out of
We bought this unit to heat a small area in our home. So happy that we have the unit! This unit is very quiet while running and keeps our room very comfortable when set to a lower temperature. We are very happy with the way this unit is performing.
Date published: 2020-01-14
Rated 5 out of
Great PTAC units
I bought these units a few months ago and so far the experience has been good. The units are quiet and efficient.
Date published: 2019-12-29
Rated 5 out of
I'm very pleased with my new Frigidaire PTAC. My condo uses 3 PTACs (all different manufactures) and this new one is a replacement for an older unit. This Frigidaire PTAC is much quieter than the others and it can cool the room twice as fast. And it has a timer function that the others didn't have. Another big plus - it was $300 to $500 cheaper than other similar models.
Date published: 2019-07-25
Rated 5 out of
We replaced an older unit of another brand and are very happy with the results
Date published: 2018-09-04