Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire PTAC unit with Electric Heat 12,000 BTU 265V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode
42" W x 13-3/4" D x 16" H
PTAC unit with Electric Heat 12,000 BTU 265V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode is rated
A corrosion-resistant fin coating extends operation life and your investment, plus it is easier to maintain in coastal environments.
Dry Mode feature will help manage and reduce the humidity content within the living space, making it more comfortable.
With Frigidaire®’s reputation for durability, easy maintenance, availability of reliable parts, and service you can count on, you can be sure that you’re getting the highest-quality performance.
Sound reduction package.
Comfort Control Design
Simple controls allow guests to customize their settings, while quiet, uniform air movement keeps rooms comfortable.
Provides nine diagnostic points for self-check and correction of fault conditions.
Frigidaire® uses R-410A refrigerant that’s not harmful to the earth’s ozone layer and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements.
Simple, intuitive room controls are easy for guests to operate — ensuring a relaxing, more comfortable stay. Features like Effortless™ Auto Restart and Ready-Select® LCD controls reduce maintenance calls.
In the event of a power outage, self-enabling Effortless™ restart feature automatically resumes operating at previous settings when power is restored.
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Max Wall Thickness: 13-1/2"
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 140
- Product Weight (lbs): 116
- Stuff Quantity 40 ft container: 180
- Stack Height: 6
- Power Type: None
- Size: 42''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Control Location: Top Right
- Controls: Electronic
- Carton Depth (inches): 25.3
- Carton Height (inches): 18.1
- Carton Width (inches): 44.9
- Air Intake: Fresh or Recycled Air
- Air Direction Control: Auxiliary 2-Way
- Air Volume (CFM) (High/Low): 341/306
- Charge (oz): 35.27
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Fan Auto: Yes
- Filter Access - Frig: Slide-Out
- Filter Type: PA/Nylon Mesh
- Fin Coating: Corrosion Guard
- Low Voltage Start-up: Yes
- Noise Level dB (High/Low): 53/50
- Quiet Start-Up: Yes
- Random Restart Protection: Yes
- Room Freeze Protection: Yes
- Cabinet Louvers: No
- Front Desk Control Ready: Yes
- Fan Speeds - Dry/Cool/Fan/Heat: 1/2/2/2
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL/CSA
- Height (Min): 16-1/4"
- Width (Min): 42-1/4"
- Amps (Electrical Heat): 13
- Amps (Cool): 4.2
- Circuit Breaker: 20A
- Cable Included: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 265V 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 1015
- Watts (Electrical Heat): 3450
- Power Cord Length: 5.5'
- Plug Type: LCDI 7-20P
- Performance Certification: AHRI & CEC
- BTU (Cool): 11800
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 620
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 2.7
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 11.6
- BTU (Electrical Heat): 11700
- Height: 16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 13-3/4"
- Case Width: 42"
- Cabinet Height: 16"
Guides & Manuals
Propietario completa Guía
Guide d'utilisation complet
Rated 5 out of
Easy to install and very simple to use. Works great!
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 5 out of
good ptac, cools the room quickly and not loud at all
Date published: 2018-08-06