Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire Ductless Split Air Conditioner with Heat Pump 9,000 BTU 115V
- Warranty: 5 Year Parts Only
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Max Wall Thickness: 18"
- Product Weight (lbs): 101.4
- Unit Weight - indoor AC: 22
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 79
- Shipping Wt - indoor AC: 31
- Shipping Wt - outdoor AC: 90.5
- BrandFamilyFrigidaire: No
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Voltage Rating: 230/208/60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 620
- Watts (Heat): 750
- Fuse Type: 15
- Circuit Amps: 7.31
- Cabinet Depth -outdoor AC: 12-5/8"
- Cabinet Height - outdoor AC: 21-5/16"
- Cabinet Depth - IndoorAC: 7-1/8"
- Cabinet Wdth - outdoorAC: 33-7/16"
- Cabinet Height - indoor AC: 10-7/8"
- Cabinet Width - indoor AC: 33-5/16"
- Indoor Unit Part Number: FFHP092WQ2
- Outdoor Unit Part Number: FFHP092CQ2
- Indoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27971-3
- Outdoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27972-0
- Application: Heating & Cooling
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max/Med/Min): 173/147/129
- Fan Speeds - Cool/Fan/Heat: 2004-03-04
- Air Direction Control-Horizontal: Manual
- Air Direction Control-Vertical: Swing
- Noise Level dB (H/M/L) - indoor: (42)/38/35/32
- Noise Level dB (H/M/L) - outdoor: 52
- Turbo Fan: Yes
- Compressor Type: Inverter (variable speed)
- Low Voltage Start-up: Yes
- Energy Saver: No
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Remote Control: Full Function
- Liquid Line Diameter: 1/4"
- Suction Line Diameter: 3/8"
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer: Yes
- Filter Type: Anti-Bacterial Mesh
- Filter Check: N/A
- Sleep Mode: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1260/1100/950/750
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Included Accessory: Installation Plate
- BTU (Cool): 9000
- BTU (Heat): 9800
- Dehumidification - Pints/Hr: 2.5
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): Up to 400
- SEER: 22
- HSPF: 9.2
- Performance Certification: AHRI
- COP (Heat Pump): 3.8
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Safety Certification: ETL/cETL
- Energy Efficiency Ver: Yes
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet