- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add cubed butternut squash and garlic to a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and a pinch of cinnamon and chili powder. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- While the veggies roast, caramelize the onions. Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat with butter. Add the onions and cook about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened. When done turn off burner and set aside.
- When veggies are done roasting, transfer to a blender or a food processor and add remaining tablespoon of olive oil and maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Adding a touch of water to adjust if consistency is too thick. You want the texture to be spreadable, but not too liquidy that it won’t hold it’s shape.
- With naan bread, spread the butternut squash sauce down as a base for the pizza.
- Top with caramelized onions, kale, parmesan cheese, gorgonzola cheese and pine nuts.
- Turn oven up to 425 and bake pizzas on rack for about 10-15 minutes, or until edges of naan are getting crispy and cheese is melted
- Slice, serve and eat up all the deliciousness!
Crank Up Your Cooking Tip
Start roasting those veggies in a flash with the PowerPlus™ No Preheat feature on the Frigidaire Professional® Single Wall Oven. No more waiting for your oven to heat up, you can quickly be on your way to a delicious dinner.