Air Fryer Dill Pickle Crab Cakes with Spicy Mayo
Prep Time: 8 MINS
Cook Time: 12 MINS
- Preheat oven to 400°F on the Air Fryer setting.
- In a large bowl mix together crab, chives, pickles, egg, Dijon, dill, mayo, lemon zest and juice. Season with black pepper.
- Form into cakes, approximately of a heaping tablespoon. With panko in a plate, roll patties in panko, lighltly covering all sides.
- Place crab cakes on a prepared parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with second batch. Spray with cooking oil spray.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turning tray halfway for even baking.
- While crab cakes bake, mix the mayo and Sriracha together in a small bowl. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Serve crab cakes warm with spicy mayo and extra lemon wedges.
Air fryer ovens eliminate the need for another countertop appliance by putting the same technology right in your oven. Learn more about how to get the most from your air fryer oven with these helpful tips from the experts.
- 1 lb. lump crab meat, drained and picked over for any shell or cartilage
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. chives or 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, diced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill, roughly chopped (14 grams)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Cooking spray