- Frigidaire Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 36
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 63
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 1.5 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Over-the-Range
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Controls: Membrane
- Display Type: LED
- Display Color: Green
- Touch Pad Buttons: 24
- Electronic Clock: Yes in User Pref
- Timer Function: 99:99
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 3
- Add 30 Seconds: Yes – with Start Button
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-9
- Cooking - Multiple Stages: Yes - 2 Stages
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (White): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTWH
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (Black): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTBK
- 36" Filler Panel Kit (Stainless Steel): Optional, order item no. MWFILKTSS
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.55
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 14.0
- Watts @ 120 Volts: 900
- Auto Defrost Options: Yes - Weight and Time
- Auto Reheat Options: Yes
- Auto Popcorn: Yes - Options for 1.75/3.0/3.5 oz.
- Baked Potato Button: Yes
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 15-1/32"
- Height: 16-13/32"
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts : 900
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 14"
- Interior Light Wattage: 30
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Child Lock: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Cut-Out Width: 30"
- Cut-Out Depth (Min): 12"
- Cut-Out Depth (Max.): 14"
- Cut-Out Height (Min): 16-3/4"
- Cut-Out Height (Max): 17"
- Oven Interior: White
- Interior Light: Yes
- Microwave Interior Width: 20-1/4"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 14-13/32"
- Microwave Interior Height: 9-1/4"
Vent & Light System
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 2 speeds - 170/300 CFM
- Vent Style: Hidden
- Ducted / Ductless Vent Installation: Yes
- Grease Filter (Dishwasher Safe): 2 - Yes
- Charcoal Filter: Optional
- Cooktop Light: Incandescent
- Cooktop Light Wattage: 30
- Lights: 1
- Auto-start Heat Sensor: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- UL/cUL Approval: Yes - UL
- CDRH Approval: Yes
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.