- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 65
- Annual Energy (kWH): 615
- Frost Free: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Leveling Legs: 2, Adjustable
- Power On Light: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 200
- Temperature Range: -10 to 10°F
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 17 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Adjustable Door Bins: 4
- Adjustable Shelf Bookend Organizers: 2
- Basket Dividers: 2
- Defrost: Frost-Free
- Directional Airflow Ports: 3
- Door Ajar Alarm: Yes
- Fixed Freezer Shelves: 2 Glass
- Full-Width Adjustable Shelves: 1 Glass
- Full-Width Door Bins: 1, White
- High-Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Power Failure Alarm: Yes
- Retractable Pizza Shelf: Yes
- Soft Freeze™ Zone: Yes
- Tilt-out Wire Door Bins: 1
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 16.93
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.60
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- CSA Certified: Yes
- CSA Rating: Household
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Case Depth: 24-3/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 26-5/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 29-1/8"
- Case Height: 65-1/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 65-7/8"
- Case Width: 32"
- Depth: 26-5/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 57-3/8"
- Height: 65-7/8"
- Width: 32"
- Adjustable Temp. Control: Yes
- Control Location: Top of Door, Exterior
- Control Lock: Yes
- Controls: Precision Set™ Digital Controls
- Front Digital Display: Yes
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.