- Warranty: 5 Year Parts Only
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 18"
- Product Weight (lbs): 29
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 29
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 110
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 37
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 121
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Voltage Rating: 230V / 208V, 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 1,500 (380 - 2,650)
- Watts (Heat): 2,730 (335 - 2,730)
- Maximum Fuse: 25
- Circuit Amps: 16.0
- Indoor Unit Part Number: FRS18PYW2
- Outdoor Unit Part Number: FRS18PYC2
- Indoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27498-5
- Outdoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27499-2
- Application: Heating & Cooling
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 270/224/190
- Fan Speeds (Cool/Fan/Heat): 3/3/3
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1150/1100/850
- Air Direction Control - Horizontal: Manual
- Air Direction Control - Vertical: Autoswing
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Indoor Unit: 44/40/35
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Outdoor Unit: 54
- Turbo Fan: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Compressor Type: Inverter (variable speed)
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Remote Control: Full Function
- Liquid Line Diameter: 1/4"
- Suction Line Diameter: 1/2"
- Height: 11-3/4"
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 7-7/8"
- Included Accessories: Remote control with batteries and holder; 16 ft. insulated and flared copper line set; Condensation hose; Drain drip funnel; Neoprene (2 packs); Lid for exterior wall hole; 2 rolls of plastic wrap
- BTU (Cool): 18,000
- BTU (Heat): 25,000
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 4.3
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 1,100
- SEER: 18
- Heating Seasonal Perf. Factor (HSPF): 10.2
- Performance Certification: AHRI
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Safety Certification: ETL/cETL
- 1 Store more in our largest capacity crisper drawers.As compared to other side-by-side models.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 Upper oven only.