- Warranty: 5 Year Parts Only
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 18"
- Product Weight (lbs): 29
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 29
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 79
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 33
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 86
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Voltage Rating: 115V, 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 1,090
- Maximum Fuse: 20
- Circuit Amps: 17.2
- Indoor Unit Part Number: FRS123LW1
- Outdoor Unit Part Number: FRS123LC1
- Indoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27492-3
- Outdoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27493-0
- Application: Cool Only
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 470/412/370
- Fan Speeds (Cool/Fan/Heat): 3/3/-
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1270/1100/1000
- Air Direction Control - Horizontal: Manual
- Air Direction Control - Vertical: Autoswing
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Indoor Unit: 47/43/40
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Outdoor Unit: 56
- Turbo Fan: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Compressor Type: Rotary (fixed speed)
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Remote Control: Full Function
- Liquid Line Diameter: 1/4"
- Suction Line Diameter: 1/2"
- Height: 11-1/2"
- Width: 36-1/4"
- Depth: 8-7/8"
- Included Accessories: Remote control with batteries and holder; 16 ft. insulated and flared copper line set; Condensation hose; Control wire (4 conductor, 16 AWG); Condenser power cord (3 conductor, 14 AWG); Drain drip funnel; Neoprene (2 packs); Exterior wall sleeve, Lid for exterior wall sleeve; 2 rolls of plastic wrap
- BTU (Cool): 12,000
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 2.6
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 640
- SEER: 13
- Performance Certification: AHRI
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Safety Certification: ETL/cETL
- 1 Store more in our largest capacity crisper drawers.As compared to other side-by-side models.
- 2 In a 24-hour period.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.