- Warranty: 5 Year Parts Only
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 18"
- Product Weight (lbs): 24
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 24
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 79
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 31
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 91
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Voltage Rating: 115V, 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 640
- Watts (Heat): 680
- Maximum Fuse: 35
- Circuit Amps: 22.0
- Indoor Unit Part Number: FRS09PYW1
- Outdoor Unit Part Number: FRS09PYC1
- Indoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27490-9
- Outdoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27491-6
- Application: Heating & Cooling
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 173/147/129
- Fan Speeds (Cool/Fan/Heat): 3/3/3
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1270/1100/1000
- Air Direction Control - Horizontal: Manual
- Air Direction Control - Vertical: Autoswing
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Indoor Unit: 34/30/26
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Outdoor Unit: 56
- Turbo Fan: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Compressor Type: Inverter (variable speed)
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Remote Control: Full Function
- Liquid Line Diameter: 1/4"
- Suction Line Diameter: 3/8"
- Height: 10-7/8"
- Width: 33-1/4"
- Depth: 7-1/8"
- Included Accessories: Remote control with batteries and holder; 16 ft. insulated and flared copper line set; Condensation hose; Drain drip funnel; Neoprene (2 packs); Lid for exterior wall hole; 2 rolls of plastic wrap
- BTU (Cool): 9,000
- BTU (Heat): 9,500
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 0.8
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 425
- SEER: 18
- Heating Seasonal Perf. Factor (HSPF): 9.8
- Performance Certification: AHRI
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Safety Certification: ETL/cETL
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.