- Warranty: 5 Year Parts Only
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 18"
- Product Weight (lbs): 17
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 17
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 71
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 20
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 77
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Voltage Rating: 115V, 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 780
- Maximum Fuse: 15
- Circuit Amps: 13.6
- Indoor Unit Part Number: FRS093LW1
- Outdoor Unit Part Number: FRS093LC1
- Indoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27488-6
- Outdoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27489-3
- Application: Cool Only
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 341/270/217
- Fan Speeds (Cool/Fan/Heat): 3/3/-
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1250/1000/800
- Air Direction Control - Horizontal: Manual
- Air Direction Control - Vertical: Autoswing
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Indoor Unit: 42/36/29
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Outdoor Unit: 55
- Turbo Fan: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Compressor Type: Rotary (fixed speed)
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Remote Control: Full Function
- Liquid Line Diameter: 1/4"
- Suction Line Diameter: 3/8"
- Height: 10-7/16"
- Width: 31-1/8"
- Depth: 7-11/16"
- Included Accessories: Remote control with batteries and holder; 16 ft. insulated and flared copper line set; Condensation hose; Control wire (4 conductor, 16 AWG); Condenser power cord (3 conductor, 14 AWG); Drain drip funnel; Neoprene (2 packs); Exterior wall sleeve, Lid for exterior wall sleeve; 2 rolls of plastic wrap
- BTU (Cool): 9,000
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 2.0
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 425
- SEER: 13
- Performance Certification: AHRI
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Safety Certification: ETL/cETL
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.