- Warranty: 5 Year Parts Only
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 18"
- Product Weight (lbs): 17
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 17
- Unit Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 71
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Indoor Unit: 20
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - Outdoor Unit: 77
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Voltage Rating: 115V, 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 780
- Maximum Fuse: 15
- Circuit Amps: 13.6
- Indoor Unit Part Number: FRS093LW1
- Outdoor Unit Part Number: FRS093LC1
- Indoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27488-6
- Outdoor Unit UPC: 0-12505-27489-3
- Application: Cool Only
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 341/270/217
- Fan Speeds (Cool/Fan/Heat): 3/3/-
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1250/1000/800
- Air Direction Control - Horizontal: Manual
- Air Direction Control - Vertical: Autoswing
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Indoor Unit: 42/36/29
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low) - Outdoor Unit: 55
- Turbo Fan: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Compressor Type: Rotary (fixed speed)
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Remote Control: Full Function
- Liquid Line Diameter: 1/4"
- Suction Line Diameter: 3/8"
- Height: 10-7/16"
- Width: 31-1/8"
- Depth: 7-11/16"
- Included Accessories: Remote control with batteries and holder; 16 ft. insulated and flared copper line set; Condensation hose; Control wire (4 conductor, 16 AWG); Condenser power cord (3 conductor, 14 AWG); Drain drip funnel; Neoprene (2 packs); Exterior wall sleeve, Lid for exterior wall sleeve; 2 rolls of plastic wrap
- BTU (Cool): 9,000
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 2.0
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 425
- SEER: 13
- Performance Certification: AHRI
Certifications & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: No
- Safety Certification: ETL/cETL
- 1 Immersion Care™ Wash Action gently spins and moves water and detergent through clothes for more thorough, gentle cleaning.Among leading HE Top Load washer brands $649 MSRP and under. Based on ANSI/AHAM HLW-1-2007 for 8 lb. load for various load compositions. Light Soil Wash Cycle setting selected August 2012.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.