- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 13-13/16"
- Warranty: 2 Year Full/5 Year Sealed System
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 123
- Product Weight (lbs): 102
- Power Type: None
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
Certifications & Approvals
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL/CSA
- Air Intake: Fresh or Recycled Air
- Air Direction Control: Auxiliary 2-Way
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 295/275/260
- Charge (ozs): 19.75
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Filter Type: PA/Nylon Mesh
- Fin Coating: Normal
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 840/790/740
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low): 51/50/49
- Quiet Start-Up: Yes
- Random Restart Protection: Yes
- Room Freeze Protection: Yes
- Amps (Electrical Heat): 11.32
- Amps (Cool): 2.6
- Circuit Breaker: 20A
- Cable Included: Yes
- Horsepower (Cool): 0.80
- Voltage Rating: 265V
- Watts (Cool): 655
- Watts (Electrical Heat): 3,000
- Performance Certification: AHRI & CEC
- BTU (Cool): 7,200
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 300
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 1.7
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 11.0
- BTU (Electrical Heat): 10,200
- Height: 16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 13-13/16"
- Control Location: Top Right
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.