- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 13-13/16"
- Warranty: 2 Year Full/5 Year Sealed System
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 144
- Product Weight (lbs): 120
- Power Type: None
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
Certifications & Approvals
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL/CSA
- Air Intake: Fresh or Recycled Air
- Air Direction Control: Auxiliary 2-Way
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 315/295/275
- Charge (ozs): 38.10
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Filter Type: PA/Nylon Mesh
- Fin Coating: Normal
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1100/1000/920
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low): 53/52/51
- Quiet Start-Up: Yes
- Random Restart Protection: Yes
- Room Freeze Protection: Yes
- Amps (Electrical Heat): 21.5 / 20.5
- Amps (Heat Pump): 5.8 / 6.2
- Amps (Cool): 6.7 / 7.5
- Circuit Breaker: 30A
- Cable Included: Yes
- Horsepower (Cool): 2.05
- Voltage Rating: 230V / 208V 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 1530 / 1510
- Watts (Electrical Heat): 5000 / 4087
- Watts (Heat Pump): 1390 / 1370
- Performance Certification: AHRI & CEC
- BTU (Cool): 15000 / 14600
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 875
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 3.5
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 9.8 / 9.7
- BTU (Electrical Heat): 17000 / 13900
- BTU (Heat Pump): 13800 / 13600
- Height: 16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 13-13/16"
- Control Location: Top Right
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.