- Refrigerant: R410a
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 13-13/16"
- Warranty: 2 Year Full/5 Year Sealed System
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 130
- Product Weight (lbs): 118
- Power Type: None
- Size: N/A
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
Certifications & Approvals
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL/CSA
- Air Intake: Fresh or Recycled Air
- Air Direction Control: Auxiliary 2-Way
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 315/295/275
- Charge (ozs): 27.87
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Auto Fan: Yes
- Filter Access: Slide-Out
- Filter Type: PA/Nylon Mesh
- Fin Coating: Seacoast
- Low Voltage Start-Up: Yes
- Motor RPM (High/Med/Low): 1100/1000/920
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low): 53/52/51
- Quiet Start-Up: Yes
- Random Restart Protection: Yes
- Room Freeze Protection: Yes
- Amps (Electrical Heat): 11.32
- Amps (Heat Pump): 3.9
- Amps (Cool): 4.6
- Circuit Breaker: 20A
- Cable Included: Yes
- Horsepower (Cool): 1.50
- Voltage Rating: 265V
- Watts (Cool): 1,120
- Watts (Electrical Heat): 3,000
- Watts (Heat Pump): 1010
- Performance Certification: AHRI & CEC
- BTU (Cool): 12,000
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 640
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 2.7
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 10.7
- BTU (Electrical Heat): 10,200
- BTU (Heat Pump): 10,700
- Height: 16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 13-13/16"
- Control Location: Top Right
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 Upper oven only.