- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 69
- Annual Energy (kWH): 651
- Frost Free: Yes
- Leveling Legs: 4
- Product Weight (lbs): 245
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 19 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Adjustable Door Bins: 5, Clear
- Air Filter: PureAir Ultra
- Air Filter Location: Front, Right
- Basket Dividers: No
- Cantilever Shelves: Yes
- Defrost: Automatic
- Door Ajar Alarm: Yes
- Fixed Door Bins: 2, Full-Width Clear
- Freezer Lighting: Performance
- Full-Width Adjustable Shelves: 2 Glass
- High Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Power Failure Alarm: Yes
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 20.9
- Ice Maker: Automatic
- Ice Maker Bucket: White
- Ice Maker Location: Freezer, Left Side
- Ice Maker On/Off: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.55
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
- Power Cord Length: 72"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Air Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Control Buttons: 4
- Control Location: Interior, Top of Unit
- Control Lock: Yes
- Controls: Pro-Select®
- Case Depth: 24-1/4"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 26-1/2"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 29"
- Case Height: 70-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 71-3/8"
- Case Width: 32"
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 57-1/8"
- Height: 71-3/8"
- Width: 32"
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.