- Annual Cost (.1065 / kWH): 69
- Annual Energy (kWH): 651
- Frost Free: Yes
- Leveling Legs: 4
- Product Weight (lbs): 245
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 19 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Adjustable Door Bins: 5, Clear
- Air Filter: PureAir Ultra
- Air Filter Location: Front, Right
- Basket Dividers: No
- Cantilever Shelves: Yes
- Defrost: Automatic
- Door Ajar Alarm: Yes
- Fixed Door Bins: 2, Full-Width Clear
- Freezer Lighting: Performance
- Full-Width Adjustable Shelves: 2 Glass
- High Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Power Failure Alarm: Yes
- Total Shelf Area (Sq. Ft.): 20.9
- Ice Maker: Automatic
- Ice Maker Bucket: White
- Ice Maker Location: Freezer, Left Side
- Ice Maker On/Off: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 5.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 0.55
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
- Power Cord Length: 72"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Air Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Control Buttons: 4
- Control Location: Interior, Top of Unit
- Control Lock: Yes
- Controls: Pro-Select®
- Case Depth: 24-1/4"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 26-1/2"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 29"
- Case Height: 70-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 71-3/8"
- Case Width: 32"
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 57-1/8"
- Height: 71-3/8"
- Width: 32"
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.