- Product Weight (lbs): 51
- Power Type: Induction
- Size: 36''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 36-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 45.0 / 45.2
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 10.8 / 9.4
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Center front
- Center: 8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 5 (integrated in display)
- Left Front: 6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear: 8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
- Right Front: 10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 Upper oven only.