- Product Weight (lbs): 41
- Power Type: Induction
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 30-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 35.0 / 35.1
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 8.4 / 7.3
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Control Location: Center front
- Controls: Glass-Touch - Slew Pad
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Left Front: 7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear: 8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)
- Right Front: 10" - 2500/3400 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 6" - 1500/1900 Watts (Induction)
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.