- Product Weight (lbs): 41
- Power Type: Induction
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 30-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 35.0 / 35.1
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 8.4 / 7.3
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Center front
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Left Front: 7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear: 8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
- Right Front: 10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,500/1,900 Watts (Induction)
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 In a 24-hour period.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.