- Product Weight (lbs): 41
- Power Type: Induction
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 30-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 35.0 / 35.1
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 8.4 / 7.3
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Control Location: Center front
- Controls: Glass-Touch - Slew Pad
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Left Front: 7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear: 8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)
- Right Front: 10" - 2500/3400 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 6" - 1500/1900 Watts (Induction)
- 1 Average cabinet temperature as tested per AHAM standard HRF-1-2007 Section 7.9 at 70 degrees with door remaining closed
- 2 Energy efficiency calculations differ between 2013 and 2014 full size chest freezers and are based on the applicable DOE energy standards.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.