- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 23 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Case Depth: 23-7/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 28-1/2"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 31"
- Case Height: 68-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-7/8"
- Case Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 42-1/2"
- Exterior Depth with Drawer Open: 45-1/2"
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 36"
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- CSA Certified: Yes
- CSA Rating: Household
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker On/Off: Yes
- Air Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- 1-Gallon Adjustable Door Bins: 2, Clear
- 2-Liter Adjustable Door Bins: 2, Clear
- Hanging Wine Rack: Clear
- Power Failure Alert: Yes
- Temperature Alert: Yes
- Counter-Depth: Yes
- Door Style: Soft-Arc
- Door Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.