- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 23 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Case Depth: 23-7/8"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 28-1/2"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 31"
- Case Height: 68-5/8"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-7/8"
- Case Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 42-1/2"
- Exterior Depth with Drawer Open: 45-1/2"
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 36"
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- CSA Certified: Yes
- CSA Rating: Household
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker On/Off: Yes
- Air Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- 1-Gallon Adjustable Door Bins: 2, Clear
- 2-Liter Adjustable Door Bins: 2, Clear
- Hanging Wine Rack: Clear
- Power Failure Alert: Yes
- Temperature Alert: Yes
- Counter-Depth: Yes
- Door Style: Soft-Arc
- Door Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- 1 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.