- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Product Weight (lbs): 200
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 36''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Center: 16,000 BTU
- Cooking Surface: Gas Thru Glass with Stainless Steel Frame
- Electronic Ignition: Electronic Pilotless
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: 3 Continuous Grates
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 14,500 BTU
- Left Rear: 9,500 BTU
- Right Front: 12,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5,000 BTU
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Utility
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Bake: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Delay Start: Multiple Functions
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Quick Clean: 2 hours
- Self-Clean: 3 hours
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 26-1/4"
- Oven 1 Bake: 16,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broil : 12,500 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 15"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 23"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 4 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Standard
- Control Panel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Manifold Panel: Stainless Steel
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.