- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Product Weight (lbs): 200
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 36''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Center: 16,000 BTU
- Cooking Surface: Gas Thru Glass with Stainless Steel Frame
- Electronic Ignition: Electronic Pilotless
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: 3 Continuous Grates
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 14,500 BTU
- Left Rear: 9,500 BTU
- Right Front: 12,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5,000 BTU
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Utility
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Bake: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Delay Start: Multiple Functions
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Quick Clean: 2 hours
- Self-Clean: 3 hours
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 26-1/4"
- Oven 1 Bake: 16,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broil : 12,500 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 15"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 23"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 HD Handle
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 4 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Standard
- Control Panel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Manifold Panel: Stainless Steel
- 1 Store more in our largest capacity crisper drawers.As compared to other side-by-side models.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.