- Product Weight (lbs): 127
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 146
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Under Counter Approved: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 2000 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broil: 8 pass 4000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle 1 Offset 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven Window: Large
- Cut-Out Height: 27-1/4" - 28-5/8"
- Cut-Out Width: 28-1/2" - 29"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
- Control Panel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Height: 29"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- 3"-High Bottom Trim Kit: Optional order item no. 318259707 (Stainless Steel)
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Slow Cook: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Oven Light
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- My Favorite: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Delay Start: Multiple Functions
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 4.5 / 3.4
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 18.8 / 16.4
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
- 1 Based on a common 8 lb. AHAM load as compared to not using Energy Saver Option for the same model.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.