- Product Weight (lbs): 127
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Oven 1 Bake: 2,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broil : 8 pass 4,000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven 1 Convection: 2,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Dual Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle, 1 Offset, 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 18.8 / 16.4
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 4.5 / 3.4
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Bake: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convect: Bake, Roast, Broil
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- My Favorite: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Oven Light: Oven Light
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- Height: 29"
- Width: 30"
- Under Counter Approved: Yes
- Control Panel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.