- Product Weight (lbs): TBD
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 130
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 27''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Slow Cook: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Yes
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- My Favorite: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Delay Start: Multiple Functions
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 3.7 / 2.8
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 15.4 / 13.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 20A
Certifications & Approvals
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Under Counter Approved: Yes
- Control Panel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven 1 Bake: 1450 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden
- Oven 1 Broil: 6 pass 3400 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle 1 Offset 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven Window: Large
- Cut-Out Height: 27-1/4" - 28-5/8"
- Cut-Out Width: 24-7/8" - 25-1/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23-1/2"
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Height: 29"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-3/4"
- 3"-High Bottom Trim Kit: TBD
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.