- Product Weight (lbs): 220
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Center: 100 Watts (Keep Warm)
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 7" Bridge - 1800/800 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1800 Watts
- Right Front: 6/9/12" - 1200/2000/3000 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Control Panel Finish: Silver Grey with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Height: 35-3/4" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 55.8 / 48.6
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 13.4 / 10.1
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Bake: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Delay Start: Multiple Functions
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- My Favorite: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Warming Drawer
- Oven 1 Bake: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 8 pass 4000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Dual Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle 1 HD Auto Rack 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
- Drawer Glide: Full Extensible
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using PowerPlus® Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.