- Product Weight (lbs): 220
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Center: 100 Watts (Keep Warm)
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 7" Bridge - 1800/800 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1800 Watts
- Right Front: 6/9/12" - 1200/2000/3000 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Control Panel Finish: Silver Grey with Stainless Steel Overlay
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Drawer Finish: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Height: 35-3/4" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 55.8 / 48.6
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 13.4 / 10.1
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Bake: Yes
- Bake Time: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Delay Start: Multiple Functions
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Oven Lockout: Yes
- My Favorite: Yes
- Up/Down Keypad: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Timer On-Off: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Warming Drawer
- Oven 1 Bake: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: True Hidden Bake
- Oven 1 Broil: 8 pass 4000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self Clean w/Steam Clean Option
- Oven 1 Convection: 2500 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Dual Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 17-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Halogen
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle 1 HD Auto Rack 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 5 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
- Drawer Glide: Full Extensible
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.