- Product Weight (lbs): 60
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 36''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 5"
- Width: 36-1/2"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 44.2 / 38.5
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 10.6 / 8.0
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Front Right
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Right Side
- Controls: Electronic with Knobs
- Center: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 5 (integrated in display)
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 7" Bridge - 1,800/800 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1,800 Watts
- Right Front: 9" - 3,100 Watts
- Right Rear: 5/7" - 750/1,800 Watts
- 1 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 2 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.