- Product Weight (lbs): 55
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Professional
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 5"
- Width: 30-3/4"
Certifications & Approvals
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 39.2 / 34.1
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 9.4 / 7.1
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Front Right
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Control Location: Right Side
- Controls: Electronic with Knobs
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal
- Left Front: 7" Bridge - 1,800/800 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1,800 Watts
- Right Front: 9" - 3,100 Watts
- Right Rear: 5/7" - 750/1,800 Watts
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.