- Gallery Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 41
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 46
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 2.0 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- User Preferences: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Auto Start: Yes
- Language (En/Fr/Sp): Yes
- User Selectable Weight (lb/kg): Yes
- Demo Mode: Yes
- Audible Signal On/Off / Adjustable: On / Off
- Controls: Membrane
- Display Type: VFD
- Display Color: Green
- Touch Pad Buttons: 28
- Electronic Clock: Yes
- Timer Function: Yes
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes with 30 sec add feature
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 6
- Add 30 Seconds: With Start pad
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-10
- 27" Built-in Trim Kit (Stainless Steel): Optional, order item no. MWTK27KF
- 30" Built-in Trim Kit (Stainless Steel): Optional, order item no. MWTK30KF
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts : 1,200
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 16"
- Interior Light Wattage: 20
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Auto Cook Options: 3 Options - Pizza, Hot Dogs, Beverage
- Auto Melt / Soften Options: 4 Options - Melt Butter, Melt Chocolate, Soften Ice Cream, Soften Cream Cheese
- Snack Menu Options: 4 Options - Chicken Nuggets, Hand Held Snacks (3 - 4 oz.), Hand Held Snacks (5 - 6 oz.), Frozen Kids Meals
- Auto Reheat Options: 3 Options - Fresh Rolls, Frozen Rolls, Pasta
- Auto Defrost Options: 6 Options (Ground Meat, Steaks/Chops/Fish, Chicken Pieces, Roast, Casserole, Soup)
- Auto Defrost (Keep Warm): Yes
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 19-1/8"
- Height: 13-3/8"
- Microwave Interior Width: 17-3/8"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 18-5/8"
- Microwave Interior Height: 10-1/2"
- Sensor Cooking Options: 5 Options - Frozen Entrees, Ground Meat, Rice, Fish/Seafood, Chicken Breast
- Popcorn Button: Yes
- Snack Button: Yes
- Chicken Nuggets Button: Yes
- Baked Potato Button: Yes
- Reheat Button: Yes
- Vegetable Cook Sensor: Frozen and Fresh Veggies
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.70
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 14.3
- 1 In a 24-hour period.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.