- Gallery Collection: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 41
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 46
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 2.0 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- User Preferences: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Auto Start: Yes
- Language (En/Fr/Sp): Yes
- User Selectable Weight (lb/kg): Yes
- Demo Mode: Yes
- Audible Signal On/Off / Adjustable: On / Off
- Controls: Membrane
- Display Type: VFD
- Display Color: Green
- Touch Pad Buttons: 28
- Electronic Clock: Yes
- Timer Function: Yes
- Stop / Cancel Button: Yes
- Start Button: Yes with 30 sec add feature
- Quick Settings (Time): Yes 1 - 6
- Add 30 Seconds: With Start pad
- Numeric Touch Pad: Yes
- Power Levels: High / 1-10
- 27" Built-in Trim Kit (Stainless Steel): Optional, order item no. MWTK27KF
- 30" Built-in Trim Kit (Stainless Steel): Optional, order item no. MWTK30KF
Microwave Oven Specifications
- Watts : 1,200
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 16"
- Interior Light Wattage: 20
- Frequency (Mhz): 2,450
- Auto Cook Options: 3 Options - Pizza, Hot Dogs, Beverage
- Auto Melt / Soften Options: 4 Options - Melt Butter, Melt Chocolate, Soften Ice Cream, Soften Cream Cheese
- Snack Menu Options: 4 Options - Chicken Nuggets, Hand Held Snacks (3 - 4 oz.), Hand Held Snacks (5 - 6 oz.), Frozen Kids Meals
- Auto Reheat Options: 3 Options - Fresh Rolls, Frozen Rolls, Pasta
- Auto Defrost Options: 6 Options (Ground Meat, Steaks/Chops/Fish, Chicken Pieces, Roast, Casserole, Soup)
- Auto Defrost (Keep Warm): Yes
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 19-1/8"
- Height: 13-3/8"
- Microwave Interior Width: 17-3/8"
- Microwave Interior Depth: 18-5/8"
- Microwave Interior Height: 10-1/2"
- Sensor Cooking Options: 5 Options - Frozen Entrees, Ground Meat, Rice, Fish/Seafood, Chicken Breast
- Popcorn Button: Yes
- Snack Button: Yes
- Chicken Nuggets Button: Yes
- Baked Potato Button: Yes
- Reheat Button: Yes
- Vegetable Cook Sensor: Frozen and Fresh Veggies
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Top
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.70
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 14.3
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.