- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 28 Cu. Ft.
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Ice Maker On/Off: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- CSA Certified: Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 8.5
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes
- Door Style: Soft-Arc
- Door Finish: Silver Mist
- Crushed Ice: Yes
- Cube Ice: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Display On/Off: Yes
- Case Depth: 28-1/2"
- Depth with Doors (no Handles): 33-1/8"
- Depth with Doors and Handles: 35-3/4"
- Case Height: 68-1/4"
- Height with Hinges and Covers: 69-3/8"
- Case Width: 35-5/8"
- Depth: 33-1/8"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 47-1/2"
- Height: 69-3/8"
- Width: 35-5/8"
- 1 Comparing shelving in a 23 cu. ft. counter-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator to shelving in a 26 cu. ft. standard-depth Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.