- Gas Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Product Weight (lbs): 230
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Cooking Surface: Deep-Sump Formed Cooktop
- Electronic Ignition: Electronic Pilotless
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: 3 Continuous Grates
- Knob Color: Color-Coordinated
- Knob Type: Weighted Plastic
- Left Front: 9500 BTU
- Left Rear: 15000 BTU
- Right Front: 17000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5000 BTU
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Height: 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Bake: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Cancel Button: Yes
- Chicken Nugget Button: Yes
- Set Clock: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Pizza Button: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Start Button: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Control Panel Finish: Color-Coordinated Plastic
- Cooktop Finish: Color-Coordinated Porcelain
- Door Finish: Color-Coordinated Glass
- Drawer Finish: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Handle Color: Color-Coordinated Metal
- Oven 1 Bake: 18000 BTU
- Oven 1 Broil: 11500 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Variable (400°F to 550°F)
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection: 350 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 2 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 HD Handle 1 HD Auto Rack 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 4 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Large
- Amps @ 120 Volts: 10.0
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V: 1.20
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 3 If this refrigerator door is not opened for 24 hours AND the refrigerator system is set to the 12-hour defrost cycle, then the system automatically goes to a 96-hour compressor run time defrost cycle to conserve electricity.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.