- Gas Supply Connection Location: Centerline Lower Rear
- Product Weight (lbs): 200
- Power Type: Gas
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire Gallery
- Center: 9,500 BTU (Oval)
- Cooking Surface: Deep Sump
- Grate Color: Black Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: Continuous
- Knob Type: New Gallery Cast Stainless Steel Finish
- Left Front: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear: 15,000 BTU
- Right Front: 17,000 BTU
- Right Rear: 5,000 BTU
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 15A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 60Hz
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Bake and Warm
- Drawer Racks: 1 x Mini Oven Rack
- Handle: New Gallery Stainless Steel
- Griddle: Cast Iron - Included
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Chicken Nugget Button: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Bake and Warm (140 - 170 - 450) w/ 6hr shut off with light
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Pizza Button: Yes
- Quick Bake: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Temperature Probe: No
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timer Shut-off: 6 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Height: 47-3/4"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Oven 1 Bake: 18,000 BTU
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil : 13,500 BTU
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Even Broil
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection System: SpeedBake®
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 18-5/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 1 Effortless™ Rack, 1 Heavy Duty Handle Rack, 1 Half Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Manifold Panel: Stainless Steel
- 1 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
- 2 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- 3 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.
- 4 There’s room for over 180 items in our multi-compartment silverware basket.Among leading brands.